Find Top-Rated Washington DC Drain Cleaning Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Drain Cleaning Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Drain Cleaning Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,447 reviews for
Washington DC Drain Cleaning Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews39010 years on Angie's List
AReviews2794 years on Angie's List
AReviews18410 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Drain Cleaning Companies
$139 Main Line, Sinks, Tubs or Shower Electric Snake Drain CleaningMember price $139.00 Original price: .
$199 for up to 1 Hour of Hydro-Jetting Sewer Line CleaningMember price $199.00 Original price: .
$159 for Drain Cleaning of one indoor drainMember price $159.00 Original price: .
$159 for Bathtub, Lavatory, or Shower RoddingMember price $159.00 Original price: $405.00. Only 3 days left!
AReviews17610 years on Angie's List
AReviews3110 years on Angie's List
AReviews203 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Drain Cleaning Articles
BReviews15410 years on Angie's List
BReviews1422 years on Angie's List
Drain Cleaning reviews in Washington DC
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Called 2/8/1010 at around 4pm and got the answering service. This was during the aftermath of DC's biggest snowstorm in quite some time at 24". I left my info and they did not call back. Morning of 2/9 I was on the phone with another plumber and they finally did call, caller mentioned that answering service had given him the incorrect number. Told him they were my first choice and I would be home all day. He said they would call when the technician was on his way. About an hour later, knock on the door the guy was already here. No call, but I guess no harm no foul. He sized up the problem and attentively listened to my description of the plumbing as I am pretty familiar with the layout. Retrieved proper tool from the truck and had it cleared within about 30 minutes. Tested the drain by running washing machine and also filling sink and watching drain time. Total time start to finish about 1 hour. Service man was pleasant and I am pretty happy that they were able to fit me in during a pretty chaotic time for the city.- david B.