Find Top-Rated Virginia Beach Floor Cleaners
There are 12 top-rated floor cleaners in your area and 172 to avoid.
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
Over 4 million people rely on ...
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
AReviews7216 years on Angie's List
AReviews2547 years on Angie's List
AReviews20610 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Floor Cleaners
$99 for Home Odor Removal Consultation Plus CreditMember price $99.00 Original price: $110.00.
$149 for Tile and Grout CleaningMember price $149.00 Original price: $165.00.
$249 for 8 Hours of HousecleaningMember price $249.00 Original price: $300.00.
$143 for 2 Hours of Handyman ServiceMember price $143.00 Original price: $150.00.
AReviews1739 years on Angie's List
AReviews896 years on Angie's List
AReviews416 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Floor Cleaning Articles
AReviews195 years on Angie's List
AReviews186 years on Angie's List
AReviews212 months on Angie's List
Floor Cleaning reviews in Virginia Beach
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
1) Provider name locked. and Provider name locked. arrived on time and gave a courtesy call to let me know they were 10 minutes away which I appreciated.
2) Provider name locked. has a 49 point checklist available to clients prior to their visit and they stick to it! Not only does the house smell fresh and clean, it looks amazing. Every surface has been cleaned, rooms straightened, and lamps (for example) actually picked up during dusting and not dusted around. We have a 10 year old yellow lab and I could not find a single hair on the floor after Provider name locked. left. Our newly remodeled bathroom is free of construction dust and the tub is sparkling.
3) Most of our house has hardwood floors and they were vacuumed and mopped. Upstairs carpet thoroughly vacuumed and looks great.
4) Kitchen and extensive granite island cleaned thoroughly. I appreciated the small detail removing dog hair from the bar stool legs, the extra job of cleaning the wet bar, and wiping down the wood cabinets.
Well done, ladies. I will definitely call again.
- Judie B.
The service went well. I was not home while they did the service. The salesman was very friendly. He was very responsive and great at following up with me. They were honest with me and did not push unnecessary services. I really appreciated that. The floors turned out well. I had no problem scheduling the service.- Michelle K.
First they arrived a day later than originally agreed. The kitchen installation of new hardwood did not go well. It required moving the appliances. The wood was thicker than the old wood that was removed and there were many height and appliance resetting issues. This should have been foreseen. The refrigerator was moved about and, in the process, was dented in the front door and side. A week or so after the work was done the refrigerator started acting up with temperatures going up and down and then it totally failed. A technician said the sealed system had a leak somewhere, probably in the lines running along the sides of the cabinet, and that they were inaccessible and could not be fixed. The refrigerator had to be replaced. So, I suspect that the damage was done to the refrigerator in moving it which resulted in failure although it cannot be proven. The Refrigerator was only 4 1/2 year old. Similarly, the dishwasher, apparently, was not reset properly back in the cabinet and a guest unfamiliar with the force required to open the dishwasher broke the facial plate by using excessive force to open it. The facial plate had to be replaced by me for a cost of $150 and I reset the dishwasher.
The floor refinishing was well done in the kitchen, but in the living room, the coloring of the finish varies from a nice maple clear finish to yellow in spots along the Provider name locked. near the walls and in the center of the floor. The refinishing job we did about 10 years ago on the same floor was uniform and done much better.
- Darryl S.