Like the old song says, “Breaking up is hard to do.”
Find Top-Rated Thayne Family Doctors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Family Doctors to Avoid
Top Rated Family Doctors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 400 reviews for
Thayne Family Doctors from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Family Doctors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Thayne
Once lead gets into your body, it's hard to get rid of it or undo the damage it can do. Follow these tips to lower your risk of lead poisoning.
Angie's List highlights the Top Doctors and Dentists as rated by consumers, including dentists, family and internal medicine doctors, and pediatricians.
On this episode of Chat with the Experts, we ask Dr. Scott Renshaw of IU Health about how to find the best doctor and the importance of annual check ups.
I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Finding a primary care physician can seem daunting, but with some research and asking the right questions, you should be able to find someone who understands your condition and your needs. Be sure to rely on member reviews and ratings of Cincinnati-area doctors.
When you see that dollar-sign icon next to any service company or category search when you're signed into Angie's List, it indicates that company or a company in that category offers a Big Deal or a discounted service or product to members.
Family Doctor reviews in Thayne
2. In November, 2012 I actually went to their office for the first time ( and last time) for a physical. I am not a fan of their 2 part physical. You first go there for the actual physical where they draw blood etc and then you have to go back and sit with the doctor and go over the results ? who has time for this ? Also, when I went back to go over the results with the doctor and he gave me a list of foods to lower cholesterol ( which I could have printed this off Google) they charged my insurance for a regular office visit. Apparently, the physical your insurance covers at 100% is only part one of your two visits there. Beware ! With my current doctor..I go in for a basic physical…it takes 25 minutes and two days later he emails the results to my secure mailbox on their website…it's one easy trip and it's done.
3. After the physical, the billing nightmare started and this dragged out until June of 2013. To make a long story short, it was back and forth over $118. They sent me a bill and I questioned it. When I called to question it, they said to disregard it. This happened a few times. On April 7th 2013 I got the bill in the mail again and I called them the next the morning ( April 8th) to question it, the person I spoke with told me to disregard it. That very same day, I get home from work and in my mail is a letter from their business office demanding payment and threatening to send me to collections ! I called them the next day April 9th and they told me to disregard the letter and the bill.
4. On June 6, 2013…two months later..after they again told me to disregard the bill…I get the same bill again …and this time they added a late fee ! This was the last straw, I was fed up and tired of dealing of these people so I wrote a check for $130 and sent the bill back telling them to cash the check, send me a statement I owed nothing and to leave me alone. I wanted them out of my life ! After that I found a new practice that is light years better than
5. Fast forward to March 15th 2015, nearly 3 years after all this nonsense. I get a letter from
Unbelievable, we are back to the original issue from
This was all over a basic routine physical, I can’t even begin to imagine the hassle you would encounter if you had a really serious illness. Do yourself a favor and avoid
She is a very good doctor. ”
Family Doctors in Thayne, WY
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Thayne.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center