Real Estate Maintenance & Repair

A3 REVIEWS

Founded 2018

PO Box 95

Casper, WY, 82602

Handyman Services, Minor Plumbing, Water Heaters, Minor Electrical, Ceiling Fan Install, Decks, Build and Repairs, Tile Installation and Grouting, Carpentry, Painting, Fencing. Call and we will let you know if we can help with your project....

Lighting (2)Fencing (2)Plumbing (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)Handyman Services (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Moving Companies (1)General Remodeling (1)Drywall (1)
C

08/17/2019

Obviously not well. Never even had the decency to call and let me know if he was really interested bin helping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely nothing. Came to the house...measured a lot...as I had of idd jobs...never called or returned with a quote.

CATEGORY drywall, fencing, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

05/07/2019

They were excellent, easy to work with, and professional. There was no trouble with schedule. The 2nd one I had to change in the last minute and had no trouble changing it. They were cooperative, on time, and there was no damage. Price was reasonable and better than anyone else. And I actually talked to him about doing some painting and other construction works.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They move hardwood floors, and move furniture's out in my house to my business.

CATEGORY lighting, moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

04/29/2019

It went well. They did good job. They were very friendly and accessible. They answered all My concerns and questions. They had reasonable price They were very responsive and they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did dishwasher installation and they did some work on my fence.

CATEGORY fencing, plumbing