Advanced Thermal Solutions

Angie's List since June 2013

B Rated | 6 Reviews

01/07/2017

They arrived within ten minutes of calling, were super professional, had it fixed in fifteen minutes, and explained everything they did before leaving. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace wouldn't stay running.

12/19/2016

Advanced Thermal Solutions has been extremely easy to deal with! Every time I've Contacted them for service needs they had a technician out to my house within a couple of hrs. They've always sent out competent and courteous techs that were able to fix my problems in a timely manner. I'll definitely be calling them the next time I need anything done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had them do a number of jobs over the last year ranging from a complete new a/c system at my shop to multiple repairs at my home.

10/27/2016

Went very well. All work completed ahead of schedule and as planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a new furnace and ductwork

08/07/2015

. Tech was there for only an hour and they charged me for an hour and a half. Then said they charge for the time tech takes to drive to my home. They said all companies do this, so I called and was told by three that they do NOT do that. Then they said they can take off the extra half hour i was charged if I agree to their maintenance plan and pay $ 369 for two maintenance services. When I said no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed two wires and put in one part.

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a humidifier system attached to my heater, and they did a good job. They got the job done in a couple of hours, and were nice to work with. I was kind of bummed that they couldn't install an automatic system, they said my unit was too old, but I just have to remember to turn it on!