Keith's Kitchens

A 43 Reviews

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2010

9201 State Route 34

Winfield, WV 25213

The late Keith Lavender and (Living) Ruth Lavender founders of Keith's Kitchens, wanted to do God's Will so thru prayer and God's Grace started Keith's Kitchens on July 6th 1978. Keith Lavender's son Charles Lavender and wife Terri, manage Keith's Kitchens today with the help of over twenty employees and five installation crews. Keith's Kitchens build and manufacture our own custom made cabinets without our customer's paying the custom prices. A granite and quartz yard is on site for the customer to choose their countertop material....

home remodeling (39)countertop installation (14)home remodeling (13)tile installation (11)marble and granite (8)cabinet making (7)woodworking (6)electrical (6)plumbing (5)lighting (4)interior design (4)flooring (4)

07/07/2017

Absolutely love my new bathroom! I met with Charles and told him what I wanted and he made it happen by helping with the design as well as assisting with product information. The workers were very professional, always on time and efficient. The job was completed in the exact time that Charles predicted with no problems or additional expense. I would highly recommend Keith's Kitchens.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel of master bath.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

07/01/2017

Charles listened to what I needed, was very professional. The job was done very well. Took a couple of months, but I wasn't in any hurry and, hey, it was two cabinet doors as opposed to a whole kitchen or bath. The doors turned out excellent and matched perfectly. The price may seem a bit high for two cabinet doors, but there was the cost of $100 paint match, which is his cost regardless of it bei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made cabinet doors to match my kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

06/26/2017

Everything was EXCELLENT!!! Price was right, workers were very Friendly, Professional, and arrived on time. We could not have been more pleased. This was don from January to June 2014 and everything is still perfect!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fully remodel Kitchen and and 3 bathrooms which were over 40 years old!!!

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2014

03/27/2017

Not well. We didn't hire them to do the kitchen. Way overpriced and unprofessional. He quoted one price at the house, "if it isn't a load bearing wall of $50,000," then we go for the consult at their place and he states he, "doesn't think it's a load bearing wall." But, not the price has gone up $20,000.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looking at having a new kitchen installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

Customer wanted options on removing wall between kitchen and the garage, to turn into larger kitchen. Customer was told wall needed to be verified to see if it was load bearing or not. Customer called in and made changes from the original quote rough estimate at the job site

10/05/2016

Owner very personable and believable when giving estimate. However, I was told cabinets came with a lifetime guarantee and would not peal as my old cabinets had done. The sink installed was suppose to be stain free but it did stain and Keith's Kitchen wouldn't replace it until I called the manufacture and they told me he should. They also replaced one of my cabinet doors but later when 7 others st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed complete kitchen remodel which included cabinets, countertops, and flooring.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,interior designers,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

This is a fraudulent review, no such customer or job ever existed! Any customer that's wants references can call me, and I'll give the names of all my past customer's, and [Member Name Removed] Lane has never been a customer of ours. We make of our cabinets, we don't buy any cabinets from any another manufactures If a door should peal for any reason we replace it immediately. The job was stated to...

06/02/2016

Charles Lavender, the owner, said early in the process as we selected various floor tiles, countertops, cabinet styles - his wife Terry assists you with all of that - that "you'll love my guys".  It was true as we became friends with Ron, Greg, and Larry over the course of the project.  That's so important because the scope of the project my wife and I decided to undertake was large and we knew it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Keith's Kitchens gutted a old, dilapidated kitchen and an upstairs bathroom in my circa 1920's home, removed two layers of old tile flooring including 4-inch mortar bed, replaced deteriorated floor joists, re-wired as necessary, removed a portion of a load-bearing wall and placed header beam, re-plumbed, replaced soil stack, ran new waste lines with proper venting and built back a beautiful kitchen, bathroom with tile corner shower, and pantry.  Essentially, one quarter of our home was demolished and rebuilt and the electrical, water supply, and wastewater systems were upgraded and improved above the chaos that existed from previous "jack leg" jobs the house had evidently endured over the decades.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2016

04/15/2016

The crew was very professional and work with us every step of the way. Charles worked with us to accommodate changes along the way. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced kitchen

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2015

03/24/2016

WestervilleDue to situation with home owner we could not go forward. I really was looking forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider sketched out verbally a plan to renovate a home bathroom into a handicap accessible bathroom. He then developed rough specs and a cost estimate for the renovation to occur. Due to our issues not Keith's Kitchen, we were forced to not go forward. I wish we could have seen the bathroom renovated by this creative company.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2016

Really enjoyed working with you on the bathroom Great customer to work Thanks Charles Lavender Keith's Kitchens

01/16/2016

Charles was very good to work with and responsive to our needs. The installers were very professional and did quality work. We were extremely happy with the finished product, it looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new quartz counter tops and cook top gas range

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

09/23/2015

The selection process our counter top and back splash went really well.  They were very helpful providing insight as to how things would look and were very knowledgeable about the products and process.  We received a quote and made an initial down payment of half the cost.  The removal of existing materials was smooth and the team performing the work were very pleasant and helpful in answering que...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing counter top, sink and faucet.  Installed ceramic tile back splash with accent tile, quartz counter top, stainless steel sink and faucet.  Also did crown molding in the kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

COST $7,191.8

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2015

Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling. Granite countertops. Plumbing, drains, run gas-lines, electrical, lighting, add receptacles & switches, recessed can lights, under counter lighting, drywall work & finishing.

Wallpaper Removal, Rewire electrical boxes, & Build room additions.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard