Ghareeb Dental Group - Poca

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org....

07/14/2016

They put you at ease and they're very friendly. I've been pleased with all of the work I've had done there. They're all very professional. I can't say enough good things about them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see them regularly for exams and cleanings.

10/28/2014

I really didn't think it would be possible to fix them, because we had talked about what needed to be done previously, but Dr. Scarberry worked his magic and they looked great for the trip and still do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this provider many times this was just the latest. I had 2 badly broken teeth and was getting ready to fly out on a trip to Florida.

05/13/2013

Tooth was repaired and a temporary crown inserted until a permanent crown could be obtained.  Permanent crown was received and installed on 11/9/12.  All is well.  What I like best about Ghareeb Dental--should Dr. Scarberry not be available, you are immediately given an appointment at another Ghareeb office--your problem is addressed immediately--no waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Portion of back moulder had broken off.  I immediately received an appointment with Dr. Scarberry.  Very happy with Dr. Scarberry ; he's very informative, friendly, and always solves the problem.  His staff is very friendly and cooperative too; appreciate their many kindnesses.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

08/10/2012

I like everything about him. I would marry this man. He is wonderful. I had $20,000 worth of extensive dental work done, I had been in an accident and I was absolutely terrified of the dentist. I went to this man and he said that we could do this. I am 62 years old and he babied me like I was 4. He has slowly but surely over the last two years made a true believer. I sit down and he does my dental...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mitri Ghareeb is my dentist.

12/22/2011

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Steven Garheeb has performed dental services for me over a period of approximately two years.  As a terrified patient I had reached a point of needing extensive dental services.  Not only did he and his staff help me overcome my fear with his painless dentistry techniques, I now keep dental appointments with minimal if any apprehension. I need to note that my dental services have included fillings, crowns, root canals, and several implants. I would say this office is "outstanding" in every way.  Professionalism, costs, quality of work, friendliness, etc. Highly recommend, especially to any patient who needs TLC!

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist

Dentistry - General, Cosmetic, & Sedative

There is nothing we can't do.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available