Parkersburg Cardiology

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 75 patients per day....

10/17/2014

I think he's excellent. We just thought he took care of us. He has always been right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our heart doctor is Dr. Goddard.

08/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Miller placed stent in coronary artery. Painless, practically immediate recovery.

06/27/2013

Dr. Mason is a a bit on the quiet side but its because he is listening to you as a patient.  He is a young doctor but doesn't hesitate to tell you the options and refer you elsewhere if he feels it is best for you.  Excellent doctor and kind.........not the ego you typically see in a cardiolgist........

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heart issues

CATEGORY internist

02/27/2012

I had open heart surgery and he is the one that saved me. I'm doing great and I walked three miles today. He saved my live so I like him. My heart was only working at 28 percent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Modi is my cardiologist. He is at St. Joe's Hospital. I have to go back and see him every summer.

09/06/2011

He is excellent and I like him a lot.  He is very thorough and tells it to me like it is but in a nice way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Pamfilis is my cardiologist.  The last time I saw him was almost a year ago for a checkup.

Cardiology