Devito, Dr. Carolyn G.

Angie's List since October 2008

http//:www.abgd.org, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public. ...

06/03/2014

Great cleaning and exam! A warm neck wrap was provided at the beginning of my appointment. The staff was very friendly and professional, appointment ran on time, and Dr. Devito was very kind! Will be going back without a question!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly Check-Up

10/08/2013

Been a patient of Dr DeVito for over 10 years. Staff are great, Dr DeVito is always pleasant and does good work, caring and attentive does best to minimize discomfort. No problems there, she has even moved towards having a and quot;dental spaand quot; with massage chairs, etc. My only complaint is that she no longer participates in dental plans which she did in the past, one day I suddenly found o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine cleaning & dental work

08/23/2013

They are just professional and easy to get an appointment with. It's like good Doctors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For Dentistry, I use Dr. Carolyn Devito.

05/22/2013

I was called back for my appointment promptly. My hygienist greeted me at the front, and walked me back to her room. She did my exam and cleaning, and called Dr. DeVito in to check my teeth and x-rays. Everything went very smoothly. I was in and out fairly quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Six-month exam/cleaning. As usual, everything went fine. I've always been treated very well here, by the office staff, hygienists and Dr. DeVito.

02/13/2013

Dr. Carolyn G. Devito is very responsive. Her hygienist does a good job. If I have any situations, she works me in and takes good care of me. My whole family goes to her and have for years. Anytime you call and have an issue, she works you in. That's really good. She's always responsible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went just for a regular cleaning by the hygienist.

General dentistry.