MSA Contracting

MSA is a licensed and insured company that does top quality work for reasonable prices. We stand behind our work with warranties on all our construction. MSA specializes in New Home Construction, Plumbing, Hardwood Flooring both New Hardwood installation and restoration of Original Hardwood Flooring to beyond it's original beauty, Kitchen and Bath remodeling, Interior Design and Reconstruction, Room Additions, Porches and Decks, Repairing and Remodeling other contractors shoddy work, Roofing, Excavating, Concrete Driveways, Sidewalks, Footers, and any other Concrete work that you may need, Block and Brick, and Complete Basement Renovations. We offer free estimates. ...

All In One Remodeling

AllIn One Remodeling

02/16/2020

Great job. Good and faithful Christian man. Trustworthy in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hardwood floor refinishing

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

01/29/2020

Finished work the was left unfinished. Electrical work and more. It was done right and I saved. Will definitely hire again for my spring projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY electrician,landscaping,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,interior painters,sunrooms,hardscaping

12/14/2018

very professional...did exactly as i wanted...very pleased with outcome

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom//total floor rebuild in older home///new plumbing...new fixtures//other

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/03/2018

Very satisfied with everything the company had to offer the owner and workers where very friendly knowledge and got the work done before the projected finish date!! Definitely will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many different projects

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/01/2018

These guys are awesome!! They are excellent craftsmen and I love everything they have done. Not only that but they are very trustworthy and honest. Fun to be around and go out of their way to be helpful! I highly recommend them and will be hiring them do more work in the near future. I will be posting pictures soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House and Bedroom remodel. Turned my small bedroom into a master bedroom by tearing out a wall and putting a beam in. Refinished the floors,ceiling and walls and put rafters in. Looks totally awesome. Also refinished my dining room and kitchen floors. Put backsplash i my kitchen.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling