ELLIS CONTRACTING

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Roofing, Siding, Remodeling, and other contracting services...

White's Repair and Remodel

Full service repair and remodel company We do EVERYTHING from foundation to the roof.

09/26/2016

Work was done in a timely manner with all terms in the agreement met. The installers were polite and courteous and kept the debris to a minimum. There was no damage to the house or landscaping plants. Materials used were the quality I expected. Installation of shingles, gutters, and downspouts improved the curb appeal and I was very pleased with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installation

CATEGORY roofing

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This contractor was never contacted for a bid and never did work for me. I have no reason to submit a review but Angies keeps sending me emails asking me to review. Please stop!

D

06/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He agreed to put a roof on our home then build a deck on the back of our house with a roof. I couldn't see the roof up close it being a 2 story house so it looked good from a distance but when he did the deck and stairs I watched and saw the poor quality of work and materials he used, he had to redo the handrail and spindles around the deck, not enough anchors for support on the deck too. I was disappointed and worried about what else he had not done that I hadn't caught. Mr. Ellis says the right thing but takes shortcuts when your not looking and when he's confronted he makes the homeowner pay for his mistakes of shoddy work. I should have checked on his references and followed my instinct buy I needed the work done and had no other contractors

05/18/2016

01/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This past summer, we had our roof replaced & new front porch addition. We had numerous estimates and a disappointing number of no shows. It was all very frustrating & discouraging. I found a web site that caught my eye, called & was immediately encouraged . Pleasantly surprised by the friendly response, we set an appointment to meet with Herman Ellis. He arrived on time, pleasant, and prepared with options for us to consider. We were pleased when an ITEMIZED estimate was presented to us in just a few days and offered a start date. Finally! Mr Ellis was professional, addressed any concern we had personally. He obtained all the required permits, his crew showed up on time & were respectful, kept the area cleaned of debris. We chose asphalt shingles & needed some repaired lumber so there was a good amount of stuff. We were more than satisfied with every aspect of the job. It looks GREAT and was done in a timely manor. We feel like we have a personal contractor now, for all our future needs. Recommended highly.

Roofing, Siding, Remodeling, and other contracting services General Contractors