Pierson Technical & Refrigeration

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Pierson Technical provides top quality services to our residential customers including plumbing, electrical, handyman and HVAC sales and services....

Childers Enterprises Inc

With our over 62 years experience, you'll be able to count on Childers Enterprises Inc for all your heating, air, and generator needs at an affordable price. Call us today for a FREE at home or business installation estimate, and ask about our 100% financing (with approved credit). We have been in business since 1951. We have financing available to qualified customers. Otherwise, we are COD. Additional service areas: Summers, Webster, Wyoming & portions of Bland & Giles Counties

04/06/2017

Debbie, a real person - not voicemail, answered on my first call and sent someone out the next morning. Jason made necessary repairs and answered all my questions ina courteous and patient manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a breaker box checked out that I thought had been hit by lightening.

CATEGORY electrician

C

11/14/2015

Horrible; completely useless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. When someone finally answered the phone, when a technician finally showed up, they didn't even know how to work on my machine. And they expect me to pay $1500 monthly to lease a machine I can't even use and to pay more to buy chemicals I can't use!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/12/2012

Jason came on time and found problem quickly.  Repaired in a short period of time, did one extra job that  he thought would keep us from having problems in the future.  Pleasant, knowledgeable and quick.  Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.  Had electrical problem at our weekend getaway.  Hot water tank not working, One half the house was without power.

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, cooling, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, and handyman services for Residential and Commercial

Residential refrigerators.