Coe Electric

Angie's List since November 2011

Full service electrical contractor specializing in restoring the aged electrical systems of older homes, new construction, renovations, troubleshooting, etc....

Al Marino Inc

50  REVIEWS
Al Marino Inc

Owner operated. Financing available. See website for additional services offered. Since 1952 Al Marino Inc has been serving the Charleston, Huntington, Teays Valley, and Beckley WV communities with quality plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, home improvement, and roofing services. Our drug-tested, background checked, fully trained technicians will provide FAST, Friendly service in hours. At Al Marino Inc we believe in fixing the problem and not treating the symptoms. We have the experience and know-how to get the job done quickly and professionally. We also offer 24/7 emergency service so you’ll be covered no matter when your emergency happens. As always, all of our services are 100% guaranteed. If you aren’t satisfied we will do it over for FREE. Call us today at 1-888-275-0300.

04/29/2018

Dan and his crew were great! Also cool that he is a river guide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed ceiling fans installed in bedrooms and some electrical work done

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

03/20/2017

Very prompt and polite, they cleaned up everything; I have recommended them to several others and they too have been pleased. Very reasonable prices. I was confused about some things involving contact with APCO, but that was probable my fault for not understanding service upgrading.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new breaker box; new meter box and mast; installed new ceiling fans; installed replacement outlets and several new ones.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

01/30/2017

Fabulous. Nicest contractor I've ever worked with. We called on short notice and the job was done as soon as he had the free time, within a couple days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old wiring in an old house. Needed an old junction box repaired and a new ground for the entire house.

07/09/2016

I phoned Dan Coe on Tuesday to request assistance in getting the electrical work done. He came to the house Tuesday afternoon, provided me an estimate by that evening, and indicated that he could do the work on Thursday. I confirmed our agreement to have the work done. Dan and his assistant showed up as promised on Thursday, and completed the bulk of the work that day. He finalized the work Friday...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sister-in-law's basement was flooded in the recent WV storms, and she was totally without power. The electrical panel and a sub-panel had to be totally replaced. In addition, the exterior 100 amp meter box needed to be replaced with a 200 amp box. All of this work needed to be completed quickly so that the power company would reactivate the electric service.

C

02/03/2016

Met with Daniel Coe and another gentleman for work at my home. The initial meeting seem to go well and I awaited an estimate. I text messaged him a week later has I had not heard from him about the estimate. Mr. Coe told me via text that he had not forgotten, but was very busy and would get the estimate to me as soon as he could. A month later, I still had not received an estimate. I contacted him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Met for initial walk through then didn't provide an estimate.

CATEGORY electrician

New construction, additions & renovations, troubleshooting, recessed lighting, ceiling fans, attic fans & electrical repair.

ask for details