Basement Systems of West Virginia

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160202

1807 W Pike St Suite C

Clarksburg, WV 26301

We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/lifting....

basement waterproofing (44)well and water pump (9)foundation repair (9)basement remodeling (8)mudjacking (7)drain pipe installation (5)concrete repair (4)excavating (4)home remodeling (2)insulation (1)deck building (1)radon testing (1)

10/31/2019

Internal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete water fixes for 2 wet basements

CATEGORY concrete repair, remodeling, basement waterproofing, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

10/30/2019

The guys that fixed my crawlspace were great. I had standing water, that i didn't even know about. They fixed everything. I would use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl Space Flooding, Sump Pump, Dehumidifier, barrier

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

07/06/2019

It was a pleasure to have them advise me on my home in Berkeley Springs, WV. The original estimate was not changed due to my house having an ancient type of foundation that precluded them from cutting into the cement floor for the tile drains. The alternative was sheeting applied to the walls with a "guttering" type baseboard that collects the water and gravity drains it to the sump pump. " hollow...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2017 Installed sump pump in basement, 2019 maintenance of sump pump

CATEGORY excavators, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the work we did. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We look forward to helping you with any projects in the future! Thank you!!

10/02/2018

Excellent Job on all fronts. Forman where absolutely professional and completed the work in a timely manner. I will definitely hire them for future projects should they arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing.

CATEGORY concrete repair, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the work we did. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We look forward to helping you with any projects in the future! Thank you!!

09/26/2018

Basement systems of West Virginia is seriously amazing!! I’d hire them all over again if I ever have another house with the issue I’ve had in this house I been telling everyone how great basement systems of West Virginia really is.. Give them a chance you won’t be let down!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing and water proofing basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Photo for Basement Systems of West Virginia - 1807 W Pike St, Clarksburg, WV - 37426420

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the work we did. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and including pictures. Thank you!!

07/09/2018

Basement systems were very professional from the very first phone call. They provided information before our inspection in an informationa booklet. They arrived on time and were friendly and throughout. Unfortunately they were unable to ultimately help with our water problem, however I would highly recommend them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for your review. We are sorry that we weren't able to help you with your water problem. We are here if you need anything else in the future. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you!!

03/19/2018

They could not help me since he said it was not a foundation issue, rather a poured wall and suggested I might contact a structural engineer to design a plan to give to a contractor. He was very accomodating and waded through 15" of snow to get to me. He called the following Monday with an explanation as to what he would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a consultation about a wall that was deteriorated

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for your review. We are sorry that we weren't able to help you with your foundation issue. We are here if you need anything else in the future. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you!!

11/07/2017

They were very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The thing that i like the most is that they showed up on time. they left the basement leak and since then I had no problem the water in the basement. They have a transferable lifetime warranty. And I would not hesitate to recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the water problem in the basement/ installed dewatering system for the basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the work we did. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you!!

10/31/2017

The workers were very professional and sincere. They finished the work on time and were very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The crawl space under my house flooded ruining the plumbing, beams, insulation and causing major mold problems.

CATEGORY concrete repair, insulation, wells, drain pipe, mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

[Member Information Removed], we are glad that you are happy with the work we did and we want to thank you for the opportunity. Our crews work hard everyday and we are glad you saw that. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you!!

10/30/2017

It went pretty well. Just one glitch, which was resolved by borrowing a longer ladder. Not the installers fault, as they had not been informed as to the height of our roof. Once they got to the house they set right to work and worked very hard until eight o'clock at night to finish the job. The only other minor issue involved hiring an electrician for the fan, as head office could not tell me when...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a radon removal system installed in the basement.

CATEGORY radon testing, basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you are happy with the work.

We are the area's leading experts on basement waterproofing and finishing; foundation repairs (bows and cracks in foundation walls, slipping foundations, sagging floors, etc.); crawl space encapsulation and insulation; and concrete leveling/lifting. All of our services are designed to utilize the latest technology to provide quick, affordable and permanent solutions to these common problems found in homes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available