Ward Kitchen & Bath

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2012

Ward Kitchen and Bath is a design- build team limited only by your imagination. We specialize in custom tile bathrooms and one of a kind design ideas....

Deskalo Safe & Lock Co Inc

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Service fees apply. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. May contact through email. AAA approved. DBA - Deskalo Safe & Lock Co. Additional email - david.deskalo@hotmail.com. You can also reach me at (262) 744 - 9077.

07/28/2020

I am very happy with the job they did. It was my only bathroom in the house, and they completed the job in a timely manner. Their price was good and their work is great. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/14/2020

From day one of meeting Greg and Kim we knew that they understood how we wanted to use the space and that they were intent on delivering the best design to make that happen. Remodels can be messy and they did a tremendous job of keeping rest of our home protected from debris and made sure that the project came in on schedule- they actually completed ahead of schedule. We are pleased with every asp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/14/2020

Could not have gone any better. We are very pleased with the project. Their attention to detail, professionalism, communication and quality of workmanship is outstanding

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/17/2019

My kitchen turned out amazing! Greg and Kim are experts in their field. From the first moment I met them I knew they were perfect for the job. They are both extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/17/2019

The work was done in a timely manor. Kim and Greg were very efficient, professional, fair and were a great team. Ward kitchen and Bath will be our forever go to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new design in our space. The ideas kim brought to the table were phenomenal.

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Kitchen & Bath Remodel, Recreation Room Remodel, Handyman Services