Tree & Snow Removal Services

A13 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2014

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

7323 W Lincoln Ave

West Allis, WI 53219

We offer FREE estimates and service Residential and Commercial properties. Our services include Tree Trimming, Pruning, Takedown & Removal - Stump Grinding - Bush & Shrub Pruning - Lot Cleaning - Storm Emergency - we work hard to exceed your expectations and ensure your complete customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to serving our customers' needs by offering the best quality service at affordable prices. Tree Maintenance is normally overlooked today by home owners. A dying or dead tree can cause considerable damage and even present a threat to life in the event of a Ice storm. Homeowners should always remove dangerous trees before they cause damage. Please visit us at www.treeandsnowremovalservices.com for more information about all our services....

tree service (12)lawn care (4)landscaping (2)rototilling (1)mulch delivering (1)irrigation system (1)snow removal (1)ice and roof snow removal (1)

10/01/2019

They did a great job removing and trimming a large tree overhanging our house. Everything went smoothly and was done perfectly. The trees that were removed were in a very tight spot by our garage and there were no problems. Everything was cleaned up really well and was done for a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

07/01/2019

Over all a great job, they did a great job. I’m very happy. Looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12 trees cut down and removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

06/07/2018

Everything was excellent. They were very quick and responsive. Job was done very well and price was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 trees removed and 1 trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

05/20/2018

My experience with Tree and Snow Removal Services (Luis) for my stump removal was outstanding! He was easy to contact, came out withing days, and charged a very fair price. I would absolutely recommend Tree and Snow Removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stump removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2018

04/24/2018

The crew was professional and excellent. Their pricing was the best I've seen or heard anywhere. They not only did what we agreed to, but they cut, split, and stacked the tree as firewood. They also gave me a free truckload of mulch from my shredded tree. These 2 free bonus services saved me $300 on top of a great deal. This company is licensed, insured, and professional. I highly recommend them t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
100 ft Ash tree removal and stump grind. Also trimmed another tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

08/20/2017

They did a great job of removing a very large pine tree. Clean-up after the tree was cut down was also superb!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

06/20/2017

The people were very prompt and considerate. I would recommend them to anyone. I did recommend them to my sister. She use their services and thought they were great as well. I had one problem and they returned the next day to rectify the whole situation to my liking. They left the yard neat and clean and did a great job of removing debris. Overall they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chopped down and removed two trees including stump removal, tree trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016

03/19/2017

Excellent and thorough job even with the tree stump growing up against a stone foundation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large stump grind

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2017

Dear customer; thank you very much for such great review! We appreciate your business and hope to have a chance to work with you in the future. We work really hard to offer quality service at affordable prices with the right equipment to be able to complete the work we promise. Once again, thank you for your business!

03/14/2016

Excellent, they provided the necessary paper work I requested and performed the removal within 1 hour. At the time I requested. This also included removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down and remove 2 medium crab trees. Grind the stumps.

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review about our company. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service and cost. Your feedback is very important to us. Sincerely, Tree and Snow Removal Services.

09/22/2015

Louis and his crew were very prompt, driven and respectful. Always cleaned up and very, very efficient. Hard working-honest and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down 2 10 ft bushes, toro-tilled entire property, leveled all, put down sod, ground up bushes-tree's, lay down mesh material and borders, put down mulch, trimmed lilac bush, set up sprinklers.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, roto tilling, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2015

Tree Trimming, Pruning, Takedown & Removal. Stump Grinding. Bush & Shrub Pruning. Lot Cleaning. Storm Emergency. Residential and Commercial