Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Best Choice Landscape Inc. Our mission is to provide our employees with an honest, safe, and helpful working environment, where every employee individually and collectively, can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We will constantly evolve through education and innovative ideas to better our company and industry. Our commitment to this mission will allow Best Choice to become not only a premier landscape contracting company, but the premier landscape company in Southeastern Wisconsin....

07/06/2019

Overall, I was very pleased with the results of this project. The crew was excellent and hardworking. I can't comment on the price because I didn't get another estimate. However, I felt that the price was fair for the amount of work that was done. I expect to be using this company regularly in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleanup, edging, mulching, removal of old shrubs, pruning, repair of stone wall

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

C

11/18/2018

Was quoted a ridiculous amount to do 8 man hours of work. Who pays 125$ per man hour for yard work? Never again. Sorry not funding their 401k

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall cleanup

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

Hi, [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with us. I feel especially bad, because I was the sales person who took your original call and facilitated your landscape maintenance contract when you purchased your home last August. I even remember calling around to line up a snow removal contractor who still had availability in their route for you. As for your fall cl...

11/02/2017

Excellent. They charge me one set price for the whole year. It is a full year contract. I had another lawn service and when they fertilized my grass all I got was thistles, dandelions, weeds, and that. They had just overtaken my yard and I quit them. (With) even one application from Best Choice Landscaping the first application worked wonderful and other applications they have given me are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had excellent results from Best Choice that I have had. (They were last here) to give me winter fertilization.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

10/04/2017

May be too early to accurately rate. Only cut a few times. Lawn is very uneven so first two cuts with riding mower "scalped" certain areas. Switched to hand mowing now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing

CATEGORY lawn service

08/25/2017

So far, I've been pleased with what they've done. This is the first time for the fertilizer they put down. It's working. I am really happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to fertilize my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Landscaping. Lawn & yard work. Fertilization. Weed control. Mowing. Aeration. Mulch. Trimming. Tree pruning. Spring & fall clean ups. Commercial snow removal and ice control. Mosquito solutions. Landscape construction. Walkways. Patios. Retaining walls. Light installation. Grading. Drainage solutions. Planting. Tree & shrub removal.

Residential snow removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Similar businesses in your area...