Szmanda Dental Center

Angie's List since January 2013

B Rated | 5 Reviews

http://www.abgd.org/ ...

06/30/2015

The staff have been excellent!  Nothing to complain about here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been making appointments with Szmanda for routine dental cleanings as well as coordination of services with my orthodontic provider.

08/12/2014

I've had three appointments with Szmanda, now, and all have been pleasant, informative, and generally excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine dental exams.

04/15/2013

It went very well the appointment was on time they were very friendly and honest, I will be back for future appointments, unlike other dental offices I have been to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The appointment was great I brought my 5 year old in for a regular cleaning and I always dread these appointments.  The pediatric dental offices charge a ton. But it was important for my daughter to see a dentist that's good with kids since she has been to see many doctors the less traumatic the better. They were great my daughter was nervous at first and did not want to go but she liked them, I liked them they were nice, affordable, and seemed to be honest.

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

03/03/2013

See above.  Everything was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm new to the area, and needed to find a dentist.  I chose Szmanda Dental based on Angie's List reviews, and am very glad I did.  Everything went very smoothly. I feel quite confident that my care was and will be excellent.  It turned out that I had messed up my appointment time, confusing the time with a doctor's appointment I had the previous week.  I arrived at 08:10 for what I thought was my 8:30 appointment.  It turned out my appointment was actually at 08:00, but this wasn't even mentioned, and I was treated very courteously.  I realized my mistake later that day and called to apologize.  Very professional, helpful & friendly staff.

09/13/2012

ontal disease

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
been having promblems with my teeth first they pulled a couple then had me come back for a cleaning the nurse in the middle of my cleaning ask me if i had insurance which was no big deal cause we have good dental well then it turned out that in the middle of it she notice that i have periodontal disease at that point you would have thought it was contasious she told me they had to make sure that the ins was covered and that my one tooth was infected which she admitted that she might have irritated it and said they would call me and i never heard from them in the mean time the tooth on my right side has been keeping me up nights in pain