Nation Wide Discount Auto Transport

Founded 2002 •

We are a major dispatch company for truck all over the USA with an A+ rating with the BBB....

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

Award 2019

03/08/2020

Had a great experience with Nation wide transport. Chris was professional and polite. It was nice to talk with him about other things than the cost of transport. Ismail was the driver and was just as professional. He arrived on time and talked with us as well. I will refer this company to friends/family if someone needs this service. PS: I did find this company name from Angie's list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 vehicles transported from Wyoming to Virginia

01/14/2019

After reviewing all the auto transport companies online and all the scary stories I decided to try Angie's list for the first time. I bought a BMW during the holidays and needed it transported from Florida to Dallas Tx. I worked with Chris with discount auto transport and he not only gave me great price but worked with me and his driver to get my car delivered to me when I got home from Xmas vacat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto transport

CATEGORY car transport

I have one rule: Treat others as I would like to be treated. Thanks [Member Name Removed] :)

11/26/2017

Chris found a cancellation with a pickup the next day. The trucker was extremely professional. The vehicle was delivered in a timely manner and both myself and the recipient were very satisfied. Chris stayed in touch through the whole process. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a vehicle shipped from Phoenix to Arlington, TN..

CATEGORY car transport

I work hard to only use great drivers. Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

11/02/2017

We had the best experience Chris was great he gave us a good price and was very friendly and professional . We wanted a car transported from Wisconsin at the end of October for a short pick up window and he searched and found us MG Express Transport (this company was wonderful. On time and good people Mike picked up car and helped me move my father who was in a wheelchair to a different car he off...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a car transported from Wisconsin to California .

CATEGORY car transport

If we all just worked together the world would be a much better place and the driver who assisted your father in the wheelchair is exactly the kind of guy I want working with me. I'm glad I read this because I'm going to send him a thank you :)

08/15/2017

Everything went great - the car arrived in perfect condition and everyone was very nice and careful - great attention to detail!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a camaro shipped from north Carolina to Ohio

CATEGORY car transport

There are literally thousands of transport drivers in the USA who have a long list of damaging vehicles during transit. Many of those don't even have cargo insurance. People need to make this their number one priority: only use a driver with a clean record and high ratings. That is what I do my best to use. Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

Nation Wide Discount Auto Transport offers car shipping throughout the USA except for Alaska and Hawaii. We can arrange the shipment of your car and handle all the paperwork involved. We are very much service oriented also.

We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal