Sight & Sound Solutions

Angie's List since June 2015

Sight & Sound Solutions – a division of AWS – is an authorized Dish & Directv dealer. We offer the same exact promotions that the corporate office offers, except that we are LOCAL in Wisconsin. We have been offering Dish & Directv to people in Wisconsin for over 8 years. We understand the climate of Wisconsin and what people are looking for in personalized customer service & care regarding their entertainment needs in their most prized possession – their home....

SOUND DESIGNS

21  REVIEWS
SOUND DESIGNS

Home Theater Home Automation Home Audio/Video Networking Structural Wiring Security

09/27/2018

The service tech showed on time on the appointed day. He installed the antenna in less than an hour. I live in between Milwaukee and Chicago and wanted the flexibility of receiving channels from both markets. The one antenna (which was a directional antenna) wasn't quite enough. A multi-directional antenna I felt wouldn't be good enough to reliably receive channels in either market. So we arranged...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Antenna installation on the roof.

CATEGORY tv antenna

09/25/2018

It's been about 6 months since Sight & Sound Solutions had installed my over-the-air antenna and I couldn't be more pleased. The installer did a great job securing everything in place. In the last 6 months we weathered a storms with high winds and everything is in place just as it was on day one. TV reception is excellent. We receive 31 channels, all with perfect reception.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV antenna installation

CATEGORY tv antenna

06/17/2018

Everything went very well, even when we ended up wanting to change the TV to a larger size to accommodate the room better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased new TV and Receiver to be mounted over fireplace

CATEGORY satellite tv service

05/06/2017

Installer very professional, and quality workmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof top TV antenna installation.

CATEGORY satellite tv service

03/29/2017

Well, as stated above, every step from sales to installation was flawless. The Installer, even customized a bracket to extend the satellite dish to ensure the maximum reception quality for the TV. I would gladly recommend them to anybody I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After 20 years of frustration with the "cable" company, I switched to DirecTV and AT&T Internet. I was very impressed with the sales end and the installation end of things. I would gladly and highly recommend Sight & Sound Solutions to any of my friends or family members.

CATEGORY satellite tv service,tv antenna,internet service

Home Theater, DirectTV, & Satellite Services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa