Anderson Home Inspection LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5712 W Peninsula Road

Waterford, WI 53185

PLEASE CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME --Donn Anderson is a Certified Master Inspector®. He began working in construction in the mid 60’s. He started Anderson Home Inspection and performed his first professional home inspection in January of 1995. He has inspected over 12,000 homes in Southeastern Wisconsin since then. He has been a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors – Great Lakes Chapter since 1996. He served as the Education Chairman for the Milwaukee Chapter of the Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors from 1996 – 2009. He is a member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors and is a Certified Master Inspector®. He received his Real Estate license in the mid 1980s. Donn was a co-author of the jurisprudence exam for licensing Wisconsin Home Inspectors. He holds licenses as a WI State UDC Building Inspector, an FHA 203k Consultant, he is certified as a Residential Measurement Provider by NEHA-NRPP to test for Radon, the second leading cause of lung cancer in the US. He works as an expert witness for homeowners who have been exposed to substandard construction and home inspection practices....

home inspection (185)radon mitigation (60)mold removal (11)home energy audit (3)real estate agent (3)

08/31/2020

He was very professional and took his time inspecting everything inside and out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

I don't have a record of doing a home inspection for [Member Name Removed] in our files for that date or any other. We have not charged $325 for a home inspection since 2011. It may have been for a partial service or under a different name.

08/07/2020

Donn did precisely what I needed, looked at the problems, and laid out possibilities for me. I was able to use that information to map out a way forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'd been getting conflicting estimates about what was required to solve a water in the basement issue, and decided to get some advice from someone who wasn't trying to sell me something

CATEGORY home inspection,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

When first spoke on the phone, it sounded like there was a high risk that someone might be taking advantage of you. That price was a 50% discount for writing up an overview rather than writing up a full foundation inspection. It helped that your home is on way to my home. I'm glad you were satisfied with the service.

05/30/2020

Donn was great, very thorough and knowledgeable. Definitely recommending to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

07/25/2019

The home inspection was very thorough and many defects were uncovered. I cannot say enough about Donn. He is an excellent home inspector and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is purchasing a home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Photo for Anderson Home Inspection LLC - 5712 W Peninsula Road, Waterford, WI - 38006259

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

04/18/2019

Donn did an exceptional inspection of our new potential home. He was very deligent and explained everything he did and why, clearly and in depth. I have purchased 5 homes and never been more confident in my home inspection. Highly recommend Donn for his expertise and throughness in every aspect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. That truly means something special coming from someone who's gone through the process so many times before. I hope everything works out and please contact me if you ever have any questions. It was a pleasure meeting and working for both of you.

04/12/2019

We just put in an offer on a late 19th century farmhouse. Donn was quick to respond and was able to do the inspection on our preferred day. He was incredibly thorough and spent a lot of time explaining things and answering our questions. He gave us lots of great tips for after we move in. He sent his report right after the inspection and it was very informative. We feel we have a good grasp on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection, mold testing, and radon testing

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Please contact me if you ever have any questions.

01/20/2019

We hit the jackpot with Donn doing our home inspection! He was professional, thorough, patient, more than happy to answer questions, and also made it clear that he worked for us (not other stakeholders like sellers or realtors). His list of credentials is long and impressive, and it's obvious he harnesses all those years of knowledge and experience to go above and beyond in his inspections. He too...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

You make me so proud I've chosen this field for my livelihood. It is such a joy helping people. I'm honored you took the time to comment. Thank you.

12/05/2018

Mike came out and was very pleasant to work with... he was very efficient in explaining things... the only thing is I think he missed inspecting my well.. idk if that was not apart of what I paid. But otherwise I recommend this company 100%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a home inspection and got one that was good with Anderson home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

Thank you for your comments [Member Name Removed]. Inspecting a well is not part of the WI Standards of Practice for Home Inspectors. Typically it is performed by a plumber working for the seller. Hopefully this was addressed prior to closing. If you ever have any questions. Please don't hesitate to contact us. Best Anderson Home Inspection

11/19/2018

I'm not much of a leave review sort of guy, but Donn did a great job inspecting our new home. I felt his inspection was very comprehensive and thorough. In addition to that he did a great job of explaining small details about the home and maintenance tips. I would highly recommend him to others needing a home inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Earning and keeping your trust means the world to me. It'[Member Information Removed] how I take care of my family. Best

10/08/2018

Donn and his staff are wonderful! As first time home buyers we were very nervous but he answered all of our questions and explained his process thoroughly. The final report was comprehensive and lived up to all of my expectations. I highly recommend him for all of your inspection needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection for purchase.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. If you ever have any home related questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Home Inspections, Foundation Inspections, Radon Testing, Mold Testing, Rental Weatherization Inspections, & Expert Witness.

Well Testing, Remediation of Mold or Radon