Storm Guard Roofing and Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

137 Enterprise Dr

Verona, WI 53593

***Winner of Angie's List Coveted Super Service Award!*** Call us today to discuss your next home or business project! We have top rated, dedicated crews specializing in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows, Painting, Drywall, and more! S/G Roofing and Construction has been servicing customers since 2003. We are locally owned and operated by a UW Engineering alum and proudly serve the Greater Dane County area. We also offer a 5 Year Craftsmanship Warranty to show that we stand behind our work. Great Service and Industry Best Quality is our promise. Call today and we will stop out to discuss and quote your project free of charge!...

Gutters (18)Roofing (16)Siding (6)Insulation (3)Interior Painting (3)Drywall (2)Exterior Painting (1)

09/04/2019

Storm Guard Roofing and Construction did some roofing repair work for me, as well as some siding replacement, added new gutters (both wider and with leaf guards) and brought in a full team of painters for my full exterior painting project. I could not be happier! They did a fantastic job, finished doors and siding as needed, including garage doors, painted all existing gutters, and finished in jus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting, roofing repair, new gutters, siding

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

11/04/2018

StormGuard did an excellent job on a major project. We are highly satisfied. Ryan, the owner, was on site frequently, and was highly responsive to questions and concerns and followed up in a timely manner. He did the final inspection and ensured all work was to spec in the statement of work. He went out of his way to coordinate other smaller projects with subs and facilitated communications and fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roofing replacement and to address water incursion, gutter replacement, and other small related projects.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

11/04/2018

Ryan was great: applied some caulk to a few places that needed it and assured me my roof still has at least 6-8 years left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

10/22/2018

The installers arrived on installation day and in no time had the old material removed, and the new gutters and downspouts replaced. The new gutters look really sharp, and the corners no longer drip. All of the rain drains as expected. Also, I have three of the downspouts where I am using rain barrels to collect water for my gardens. They also installed my rain diverts to accommodate for my rain b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed all new storm gutters on my house, as I had what was originally installed on my house that was built 35 years ago. The corners of the gutters were leaking considerably.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

10/18/2018

I had a great experience with Storm Guard. The work was completed within the estimated time. Ryan was professional and a pleasure to work with. He responded right away to all of my questions. The crew did an excellent job. The prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Storm Guard for all of your roofing needs whether it be a small or large project. The repair work looks great & I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair, Fascia Board, Drip Edge and Gutter Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

08/29/2018

Great!! Ryan was very helpful. He answered all my questions. It is great to have a solid roof and drainage system during many recent heavy rains!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof, gutters and downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

D

07/21/2018

contacted Storm guard for roof repair. no one from the company returned my calls or responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for work

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We sincerely apologize if we did not return your call for service. We looked back through our messages and didn't come across it, perhaps we inadvertently lost some messages. Our policy is to reach out to all of our customer requests, whether we provide their type of service request or not, just so our customers know whether we can help them. If we cannot, we try to reco...

06/30/2018

Highly recommend Stormguard. The estimate was prompt, clear, and provided options. Amazingly, they removed the old roof and replaced it in one day. They did not mar the driveway, and the care and clean-up around the house was excellent. Ryan and the workers were professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced large ranch home steep roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

05/01/2018

Great! Our roof was not very old and it was done improperly by a previous professional. They figured out the problem immediately and fixed it. We are now dry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a roof leak and they were able to troubleshoot the problem and fix it very efficiently.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

02/07/2018

excellent we are very pleased with results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding with 2 colors

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

Roofing (shingle, metal & pvc), Siding (vinyl, SmartSide, Hardie), Gutters, Gutter Guards, Garage Doors, Windows, Insulation, Painting (exterior & interior), Drywall and more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing