Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since October 2016

Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair, in Thiensville, WI, is the area's leading garage door specialist serving Ozaukee, Washington and Milwaukee Counties. We specialize in garage doors, openers, troubleshooting, broken springs, new installations and more. For all your garage door needs, contact Kurtis's Garage Door Installation & Repair in Thiensville!...

A.N.D Garage Door Service

Broken garage door? We can help... whether it's repairing a door or replacing an opener, we will send a highly trained technician to service your garage door. We offer higher quality parts and service at a more than competitive price!!!

11/19/2020

They did a nice job. It was great and fantastic. He did a very good job. I could not believe how fast he was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 2 garage doors for me.

12/29/2019

Good experience! We found Kurtis through Angie's List. Kurtis showed up when he said he would and did a great job installing the opener. He fully explained how all the controls worked and cleaned up the job site afterward. He was professional and friendly. I highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of garage door opener

12/27/2019

Awesome speedy work. Extremely prompt service! Very nice guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springs replaced

10/27/2019

It was a smooth and easy transaction. Kurtis measured my garage doors and explained some of the challenges with my garage. He asked me some succinct questions and answered all of mine. I opted for a tougher than normal custom door and he had them installed in less than a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Garage Doors

09/04/2019

Kurtis was SUPER responsive! He called and gave me updates on his arrival time, and scheduled me within 24hrs of my call. I will use him again, when needed. Highly recommended!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken springs on garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage Doors and Openers, Troubleshooting, Broken Springs, New Installations Call for an Appointment, Installation, Service, Replace, Repair Garage Doors, Primarily Residential