Jon Debelak Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2008

Family owned & operated for 3 generations. Jon Debelak Plumbing & DeBelak INC., or DeBelak Plumbing & Heating. Phone - (262) 375-4460, or (262) 246-4460, Cell - (262) 370-4005. Fax - (262)-375-4830. Master Plumbers licence #223840...

Aqua Well & Pump Systems Inc

Aqua Well & Pump Systems, Inc., is a 3rd generation; family owned & operated, well and pump service company, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our mission at Aqua is to provide our customers with a safe, reliable water supply, while safe guarding & promoting the protection of our most precious resource. To accomplish this mission, Aqua is dedicated to investing in promotion, equipment, & most of all people who share the same core values of knowledge, integrity, hard work, & honesty. Aqua provides pump & well drilling service for residential, industrial, commercial, & farm applications. services.

11/22/2020

Jon didn't have previous experience with our faucet ( a European brand), but he stuck with it and was able to make it work better than ever. His fees are reasonable. He wore a mask, as asked, no issues. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

10/19/2020

I used Jon Debelak Plumbing for a non-urgent kitchen faucet replacement. Communication between myself and Jon was excellent. Two plumbers were out to my house to perform the job much sooner than I expected. The job itself wasn't very easy because the old faucet had rusted in place. The plumbers, however, were able to get the job done in less than an hour. They were very nice, and they did a great ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a kitchen faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review & for calling on Jon DeBelak Plumbing for your plumbing repairs. Jon DeBelak

10/17/2020

Fantastic. The service person was courteous , skilled, professional, punctual and did great work and clean up after. I can’t say enough how pleased I was with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work on pipes

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

09/16/2020

Everything was too notch. Clearly knew what had to be corrected, worked quickly, efficiently, and cleanly. The new pipes are tight and leak free. Pricing better than I anticipated. Nice guy too. No issues with masking up either. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re build kitchen sink drain pipes

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

08/18/2020

We had an unexpected water back up due to a failing sump pump and I called Jon to see if he could come by that day for an emergency repair. He was at my house within an hour. He replaced the failing sump part quickly. I can't comment on price comparison since he was the only person I called, but it seemed fair to me given the emergency situation. I was super impressed with how quickly he was able ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sump pump repair to eliminate a drain pipe backup

CATEGORY wells,drain cleaning

Service and repair of Pluming & heating, remodeling & new construction, residential & commercial plumbing fixtures, faucets, bath tubs, showers, toilets, disposals, water heaters, pumps, sump pumps, water softeners, iron filters, clogged drains, backed up sinks, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, gas & electric connections.

Furnace replacement, Air conditioner refrigerant recharge, Appliance repairs