Catalyst Custom Construction

A 7 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2017

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1128 Virdon Dr

Sun Prairie, WI 53590

Established in 2015, a 2017 Super Service Award Winner, and years of remodeling experience, Catalyst Custom Construction is the local leader in home additions, kitchen remodels, finishing basements, bathroom remodels, and custom decks. We are a design and building contractor that is ready to make your vision into a reality. We pride ourselves on the quality, integrity and craftsmanship that goes into every job. We work with our clients from the design stages through the finishing touches to make sure everyone involved is 100% satisfied. Please give us a call or send us an email to set up a free consultation about your next project!...

home remodeling (6)basement remodeling (1)home remodeling (1)architect (1)

03/15/2019

It went outstanding! They weren't any inconveiniece, great communication, had everything ready to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen, bath, added bath downstairs, added screened in elevated screened in porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

03/15/2019

It went very well. Everything was well done in an efficient, timely, and clean manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

03/15/2019

It's been excellent. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them build my house.

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

09/25/2017

The entire process was easy and done exactly the way we wanted it. Mike was great at giving us advice along with listening to what we wanted. Everyday work was completed mike cleaned up so it hardly looked like anyone was here. I would highly recommend mike!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike took a wall out of the kitchen, replaced our first level floors, added lights, replaced two windows and built a custom island.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

09/21/2017

Not once during our entire basement finishing process did I question our decision to work with Mike Hessling at Catalyst (formerly Apex). The entire process took just over a month to go from a completely unfinished basement to a brand new, beautiful, rec room, office, and 3/4 bathroom. Mike even dealt with all the curve balls we threw him along the way, switching colors midway through painting, ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finishing our basement including a bathroom (which was not stubbed). Did not include carpet or carpet installation.

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

Photo for Catalyst Custom Construction - 1128 Virdon Dr, Sun Prairie, WI - 36279538

09/20/2017

Mike and his team were very professional. He proposed several options, laid out the schedule, developed the budget, and communicated well throughout the project. Several unexpected issues were found when the kitchen soffit was removed (plumbing and electrical) and a rotten sill plate around the front door that he repaired at no extra charge. I have recommended Mike to several acquaintances and wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel that included hardwood floors throughout first floor, new kitchen cabinets, new kitchen island, new window for dinette, new bathroom vanity, and mudroom lockers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2015

09/20/2017

Mike and his crew are quiet....no music, respectful voices, genuine smiles and just really nice people. He was extremely prompt. I mean, not even 10 minutes late! He cleaned up every night, kept me informed of any material delays and made the entire experience a breeze. I am picky! If I found a smudge of paint or caulk I would point it out and the next day it was fixed. He even came over one Sunda...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Mike Hessling and his crew work on 3 homes in about 2 years. The first, my primary residence had walls taken down to create an open concept, a brand new kitchen with soffits removed, new appliances, countertops, the addition of an island and built in buffet and new cabinets. I had 2 outdated bathrooms enlarged and changed into high-end, functioning, beautiful bathrooms. HIs electrician, plumbers etc. were all wonderful to work with. He also changed out all my doors, moldings, and completed the job with crown molding. The second ranch home started with all new windows and siding. Mike did a superb job finding the right windows and one very, very, large bow picture window. I had the main living area gutted. 2 walls removed to make open concept, a new kitchen with very large island, new cabinets, etc. Then he updated 2 bathrooms. The next Spring, Mike added a deck and access door to the garage. I then asked Mike to travel 3 hours to my vacation home in the North woods. He arrived quiet as a mouse, as usual, and went to work. A wall was taken down, new countertops in my kitchen were added, 5 new windows, and 1 sliding glass door completed all in one weekend!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2016

Building designs and home additions. Remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. We also specialize in custom decks. We are able to do all aspects of the job from start to finish.

Give us a call today to discuss your remodeling or home addition project today!