Chet's Plumbing & Heating Inc

Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Chet’s Plumbing & Heating, Inc is family-owned and operated and employs over twenty professionals committed to providing you with exceptional service and products. Our staff embraces the latest trends in products and services so we can offer you the best. Plus, we keep up-to-date with ever-changing laws and codes by participating in apprenticeship programs, continuing education programs and by maintaining State of Wisconsin licensing. We are fully accredited and insured and we’ll provide you with the extraordinary service that has made us a household name for over 35 years....

10/17/2016

Good. Informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace annual check.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

D

08/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BE VERY CAREFUL OF THIS BUSINESS!!I called to have a hot water heater installed (installation only).I was told that "a plumber' (singular) could be sent next day (I appreciated late request accommodation) at a rate of $80 per hour. I felt that sounded reasonable. I agreed. Chet's plumbing sent TWO plumbers and charged FULL RATE for BOTH. A very easy install took 1.5 hours ( seemed long for TWO, but ok).They also removed old heater (grateful). When argued/questioned about the $387 bill for an easy install ( old one unhooked and drained, new one out of box and setting right next to it) I was told OSHA required the second person. A GOOGLE search turned up NOTHING of what I believe this as a bogus claim). Chet's agreed to lower bill to $300. MAKE SURE YOU GET AN ITEMIZED ESTIMATE OF EVERY SINGLE CHARGE THEY WILL BILL YOU FOR BEFORE AGREEING. I BELIEVE THEY ARE SLEEZY AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED.PLEASE NOTE:The quality of the work is not in question. The work was professionally done. My frustration is with office performance/practices of this business.

C

03/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

C

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seemed very expensive.

09/28/2015

Person who came to give estimate was professional and easy to understand. A different person came for the installation who was a little less knowledgable about the situation, but was able to complete the job and figure out unforeseen space complications. The actual cost was within the estimate but at the high end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new gas line, from basement to kitchen, so that we could purchase a gas range

CATEGORY plumbing

Well Pumps, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Video Pipe Inspection, Water Filtration, Sump & Sewage Pumps, Pipe Thawing & Jetting, General Plumbing Repairs. Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, Forced Air Heating & Furnaces, Hydronic Heating & Boilers, Wood Boilers, In-Floor Heating, Air Conditioning, Humidifiers & Air Filters, Furnace, Boiler & A/C Maintenance, General Ventilating, Solar, Solar Hot Water, Solar Space Heating, Geothermal, New Construction, Retro-Fit Systems

Well pumps, water heaters, drain cleaning, video pipe inspection, water filtration, sump, sewage pumps, pipe thawing, jetting, pipe freezing equipment for repairs, general plumbing, heating, air conditioning & solar panels.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover