FIRST CLASS CONSTRUCTION

Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Art Young Construction

I have been a independent contractor for 20 yrs., and working in the field for over 30 yrs.

Award 2019

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt has done several projects over several years-residing my house, replacing windows, rebuilding a pole shed, and remodeling a laundry room. He is my first call if I need something done!

08/09/2012

They came in, expedited equipment and materials, got it done,  cleaned up after themselves,  presented a detailed bill with exact hours for each man for each day worked.  We would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came highly recommended and after they built our custom home in 2009 we hired First Class Construction to tear the roof off of the old garage that came with the property.  They made it 8' wider and used attic trusses for more storage above.  As before these men were impressive showing up exactly as agreed.  I managed large and small lumber yards for 13 years and heard many stories from customers unhappy with their builders but I can't say enough about the speed, efficiency, quality and professionalism of these youhg men.  The old garage now looks as new as our home with matching log siding and cultured stone below.

07/06/2011

Very good experiences. They worked by the hour providing a  ACCURATE detailed hour report and were on time everyday and showed up the days they said they would

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recently Matt Martin and his crew built a garage for us and previously a $500,000 home. After managing lumber yards for 20 years I have seen and heard all the horror stories. But these guys are organized, prompt, honest, fast and highly skilled. You won't find better carpenters at any price