SOUTH MILWAUKEE CARPET & VINYL

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since March 2006

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBCONTRACTORS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB/PER YARDAGE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Flawless Flooring LLC

Flawless Flooring LLC delivers top-quality hardwood floor installations and maintenance throughout the Milwaukee, Wis., area. We are a family owned and operated company proudly serving residents and business owners in Waukesha County and the Washington, Ozaukee and Milwaukee areas. With our many years of experience, we have earned a reputation for delivering only the finest hardwood floors around. From buffing and recoating to extensive repairs and installations, we do it all! Also, for your protection as well as ours, we are fully insured.

10/20/2009

The plumber Gary uses and I also use told me that there would NOT have been a problem doing the bathrooms in succession as I wanted. I've never had a contractor refuse in this manner and hang up on me in the 23 years of owning this house and hiring contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to replace the floors in 2 bathrooms. I picked tile for one and sheet vinyl for the other. The patterns were selected and ready to order. In the process of setting up the dates for installation, we ran into a problem. I needed to have the toilet and sink pulled in both bathrooms. Gary wanted to have the plumber pull the fixtures in both baths at once, leaving me with no working bathroom. When I told him that we needed to do the bathrooms in succession, he refused saying the plumber would be inconvenienced, that he wouldn't do it that way, he didn't want the job and hung up on me.

CATEGORY flooring

03/14/2006

The salesman who is the owner, spent a great deal of time with us talking about the qualities of the different products. We had many options presented to us. When he scheduled an installation time he arrived promptly and did a wonderful job of installing our carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The salesman spent a great deal of time helping us find the right flooring. He then came to our home and measured the area, gave us a price and scheduled a time to install it.

CATEGORY carpet installation

CARPET, LUXERY VINYL TILE, LAMINATE/WOOD, WOOD VINYL FLOORING & INSTALLATION.

CARPET CLEANING SERVICES. INSTALLATION/LABOR OF PRODUCTS OUTSIDE OF OUR OWN.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover