REMOVE YOUR SHOES CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2006

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGES APPLY FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE ON WEEKENDS....

ACCURATE CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INC

OWNERS OPERATED. Residential & Commercial truck mounted cleaning. Specializing in cleaning of Carpets, Furniture, Tile&Grout, and Water Extraction. Cleanings include Preconditioning, spot treatments, also agitation for loosening soils/stains. Fabric protectors and deodorizers available. In business 14 years and 25 plus years experience. ''Visa, Mastercard, and Discover accepted'' Give us a call @ (414)324-2250

06/23/2007

They arrived on time and went right to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am very pleased with the job. I would be glad to recommend them to my friends.

10/24/2006

They did a great job and they are very courteous. It was easy to speak with them and let them know my expectations. I would use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company cleaned my downstairs carpet and stairs and two rooms.

08/17/2006

The two men that came one being the owner were very helpful and before I knew it they had my carpets looking brand new. The stains that came out and the way these guy worked so proficient and without selling me unnecessary services was great. It was a very low-pressure atmosphere with the options they gave me to go with and that was refreshing. When they were done they left everything back in orde...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called from a flyer I received and was on a tight deadline and they were able to accommodate me right away. They were polite over the phone and very courteous. They came and did 3 rooms and a hallway at my residence, which was in bad shape.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WATER EXTRACTION, CARPET CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING AND INTERIOR AUTO DETAILING.

Satisfaction guarantee