Specht Electric & Communications Co Inc

Angie's List since October 2008

Additional DBA - Specht Eletric. Additional Email - spechtelect@sbcglobal.net....

SOUND DESIGNS

21  REVIEWS
SOUND DESIGNS

Home Theater Home Automation Home Audio/Video Networking Structural Wiring Security

12/19/2013

Perfect. Arrived at his earliest availability. Understood details of the history of each light as described and figured out some incorrect wiring from previous remodel with a general contractor. Explained what was wrong and what he did in non-electrician understandable terms. Independent, fast, pleasant, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed 5 light fixtures so they worked again; hall, front porch, and a 3-way in the entry hall of my home.

03/19/2013

Did not have work done. Quote was too high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never got to use them. Their quote for the work I needed done was way out of my league. But I understand that they have a good reputation and their work is professional and good standard.

05/30/2012

Their cost was slightly higher; they were not the lowest bid but we have a long standing relationship with them so we went with them anyway. We live in a very old house and so we had all the wiring on the second part has been replaced. We gutted everything and they rewired everything. It had all old knob and tube wiring and they took all that out and they put in new wiring. We have used them for s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Specht Electric & Communications to work on our home remodel.

08/11/2011

They came out when they said they were going to and did a good, professional job. The repairman was pleasant and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will use them again soon to put up new fixtures in our new house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new electrical box outside for the air conditioner and ran a new electrical wire for the furnace.

05/02/2011

After we accepted their bid, they arrived in a timely manner with all the required parts and tools. Our house is in a historic district and provides some wiring challenges, with switches hidden behind old wallpaper, etc.. The electrician was cordial and undaunted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two light fixtures, two switches and two coax/telephone plates. We provided the light fixtures.

CATEGORY electrician

Commercial and residential electrical, construction, area lighting, HVAC control wiring & fiber optic data.