Jim's Heating & Air Conditioning LLC

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since April 2012

Jim's Royal Heating & Air has been serving the entire Sheboygan area since 1975 We have been Sheboygan's most trusted heating company for over 40 years. Friendly, Honest & Loyal. That's Royal!...

Aliance Heating and Air Conditioning

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your HVAC system services and repairs, both residential and commercial! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/26/2015

EXCELLENT, TOOK 3-4 DAYS. hAD TO COME BACK ONCE TO BLEED A FEW AREAS....OTHER THAN THAT, THEY WERE GREAT!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed baseboard, repiped entire hydronic heating system and zoned it.

08/12/2014

Completed as promised. Came back to adjust the ducting to aid in AC flow to the upstairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new gas heater and AC unit for 1926 house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

03/24/2014

This is an insurance claim. They were very prompt in coming out. As I said the found where the water was leaking from and fixed it on the spot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They found where the water leak was coming from and immediately fixed.

10/15/2013

The service is excellent, and I am very happy with the work. I would recommend them to a friend. He gave some good advice on not covering up the air conditioner during the winter as it can be worse for the system. They even gave a great recommendation of a service provider for gutter work most recently. One of the girls in the office is related to the gutter service provider and let me know they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a winter service for a heating and air conditioning system.

06/24/2013

When he didn't call back at the end of the week as promised, I waited another week until I called back to see what was up. I was informed that he was waiting to hear back from one more vendor. I never heard back again. Needless to say, I took my business elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to change my wood burning fire place into a gas. I called and made an appointment. He was prompt and polite and when he left he was going to order parts.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are very sorry that this happened. Sometimes fireplace parts are difficult to locate depending on age of components. Never the less, this shouldn't have happened and we hope you will give us the opportunity to earn your trust in the future.

We focus on residential replacement, service and maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard