J&M Professional Services, LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2013

We are a construction and property maintenance company that is family owned and operated. We subcontact with other local reputable trades to provide multiple services through a single provider. We offer free estimates, annual and seasonal service contracts....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Milwaukee

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Milwaukee! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

02/26/2015

It went well. He was prompt. His prices were good. He was very courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend him. They left the area very clean. They were very good all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a section of fence and a swinging gate for us.

CATEGORY fences

04/25/2013

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hghly recommend Joshua Bower, the owner. His work ethic, skills and professionalism is very admirable. I have had the misfortune of hiring businesses/people without doing references in the past, which has created alot of problems for me. So far, Josh has helped me out with a custom made door. He kept me posted, was always on time and very professional in all areas. I look forward to having Josh do any work on my property that comes up.  Also, he was very neat and clean as he worked. He is very trustworthy and gifted with many skills and is more reasonable than some businesses. Include his business on any quotes you need; you will be please.

CATEGORY doors

We are a licenced and insured Carpenter Contractor specializing in Residential and Commercial Maintenance.

Roofing.