American Pest Solutions

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2001

B Rated | 21 Reviews

8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. Family owned. Additional phone - (715) 749-3857. Additional DBAs - Behrens Enterprises Inc, American Animal Control....

The Construction Group Inc

“Your Full Service Multi-Project Provider” The Construction Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the Minnesota construction and remodeling industry. We provide Storm damage inspections, insurance claim assistance, new construction, remodeling services, weatherization, and home exteriors for Minnesota home owners, apartment complexes, town homes, condos, and commercial buildings. We ensure client satisfaction by providing big company performance and quality with the personalized attention you get from a small company. The Construction Group, Inc. is Owens Corning and GAF preferred contractors, as well as members of the Minnesota BBB with an A+ rating. Serving all of Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding areas.

Offers by The Construction Group Inc on Angie's List

05/15/2013

It was a little expensive but they were effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of American Pest Solutions for pest control.

D

12/19/2012

Put all traps (4) in the same place though I have an old house with 4 places they were using. Came out twice to check, found 1 squirrel. Asked for estimate to remove squirrel debris from attic. Did not send right away. Then said were coming out to  take traps away so I had to go ahead with the second estimate or risk the squirrels return and starting all over with another company. Finally sent an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had squirrels. Called for estimate given $443 as price to come out, assess, set up traps etc. But when came out that was only for setting traps. Then got estimate for patching to prevent squirrels from returning for another $500 plus dollars.

CATEGORY pest control

We apologize for the misunderstanding, but we made it very clear that the patching had to be done ASAP either by us or someone else. We aren't going to leave our traps (which we have to check daily) until our customers can find a handyman etc to do the repairs, this is not cost effective. Also the total job came to $950.00 including tax. The reason the traps were placed as they were is we had bloc...

12/04/2012

One tech that came was awful.  I called to complain, and the 2nd time they came out - the new tech was awesome.  I originally called to get my money back, but the 2nd tech redeemed the experience I've had with this company.  Everyone but that very first tech has been fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I signed up for their yearly service in July and they've been here a couple of times.  Most recently in October.  They treat for bugs and mice.

09/20/2012

They were very friendly and accommodating. They explained the entire process to us as well. Their work was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to remove squirrels.

CATEGORY animal removal

06/20/2012

They are very responsive. I have a yearly contract with them. They come back every six months to check everything. They are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Pest Solutions provided semi-annual pest control services.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential & commercial pest & rodent management, nuisance wildlife removal from buildings, mole, vole, & gopher control,bat exclusion, bat guano clean-ups from attics. Attic restoration, re-insulation. Mosquito and tick control, Ant, Roach, Bees, Spider control, Bed Bug treatments and inspections either by our Bed Bug detector dog or technician. Heat or chemical Bed Bug programs for residential housing units, hotels, hospitals and more.

Dog & cat control.