Access to trusted reviews, the best Veterinarians and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Racine Veterinarian Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Racine Veterinarians Reviews
My dog was a patient here for about three years (no other viable options in the area). Here are some bottom lines:
1. Services are expensive - Higher than average.
2. I found temiril-p (for skin allergies) literally 60% less expensive at petmeds, so (after refusing to price match, which I understand) I asked them to provide an Rx and they insisted on my coming in for full blood work about every other refill - costing 250-300 dollars... Otherwise, they would NOT refil my dog's Rx - I understand that they need to monitor blood work with medications, but my dog was on this medication for six years, with no remarkable changes whatsoever. Unreasonable and unnecessary!
3. Dog ate a full-size fire log when I was at work - Brought her in immediately and they said I could not be seen right away... And it was clearly an emergency. To this I asked, Aren't you an "Animal Hospital" to which they said we are just too busy and I'd have to wait. My dog was poisoned and at very serious risk. Not knowing the area, I didn't know there was an "immediate care" vet nearby - So I waited almost two hours to be seen. They should have referred me to the acute care vet at the very least. And they most certainly should change their name if they are NOT a hospital in the literal sense of the word!
4. My dog (about a year later) became VERY ill - eventually I had to bring her in to a 24 hour acute care vet, who was WONDERFUL! "Animal ER of Kenosha and
All Veterinarians in Racine, WI
South Milwaukee, WI
Menomonee Falls, WI
Oak Creek, WI
Oak Creek, WI
New Berlin, WI