Oladigbo's Moving & Hauling LLC.

A 41 Reviews

Founded 2020 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

6016 Margery Dr

Racine, WI 53406

Need Something Moved I’m Your Guy!! We have the experience and dedication to make sure your job is done right. I offer Pickup & Delivery Services. Commercial, Residential, General services. FREE Quotes! Willing to travel anywhere!!...

moving (39)courier (6)hauling (6)

12/01/2020

Everything was great! Price was competitive, we were able to schedule the move right away, the movers were on time and they were very careful with the treadmill throughout the move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to pick up a 250 pound exercise treadmill at a friend's house and install it upstairs bedroom at my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

11/29/2020

The service provided was quick and professional. They called and let us know that they would be slightly late due to a mix-up. The price for the move was fair. I would recommend this company to anyone who needed professional movers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a heavy duo recliner

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/29/2020

These guys are fantastic and I'd use them again. Call them for a quote. The Team was respectful, responsive and efficient. They remained in contact during the move and performed as they stated they would. The furniture was well taken care of (blanketed/shrink-wrapped) and arrived in very good shape. I had a last minute move and Oladigbo's were able to tack onto a morning move and allowed for a bac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving a dining room set

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2020

11/16/2020

I didn’t end up using their services because my husband needed up moving the treadmill but I was impressed at the price and response time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a treadmill

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/28/2020

They were there from 8am to 8pm making three different stops along the way. They never stopped working till I told them to take a break at 4pm. Very conscientious and efficient movers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

10/28/2020

They did a local move in Milwaukee for me. Very quick and easy! I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/28/2020

I hired this company on a recommendation, and would recommend them to someone else who is need of movers. I had 3 men move my belongings, they were friendly and moved quickly which was appreciated since their paid by the hour. If you are looking for effective this is the people for the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

10/28/2020

The service was excellent from start to finish. The two young men were friendly, courteous, hard working and very efficent. They wasted no time getting started and worked the entire time. We were very impressed how well they worked together and how hard they worked. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone we know. Well worth the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2020

10/28/2020

Two guys moveD my daughter’s one bedroom 3rd floor unit in an elevator building to a 3rd floor walk up. It was tough moving furniture and boxes up 6 flights of stairs. They did it without complaint. And they were quick. Very reasonable pricing. They showed up on time and worked straight through to the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

10/28/2020

It was a joy working with Oladigbo's. They were easy to work with, efficient and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

Moving Services, Packing services available