Guzman Drywall

Award 2019

95th Street

Racine, WI 53177

Drywall...

drywall repair (19)interior painting (3)

08/28/2020

OUTSTANDING, they showed up on time every day, kept me informed of their progress, cleaned up the areas each day; NO surprises. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two closets dry walled, patch large hole, repaired large hole in pantry, and smaller hole where security system box was removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

01/25/2020

Needed drywall work fixed and completed after poorly done job by different company after sewer back-up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jose responded promptly. Was professional and honest. His quote was in the middle of what I had received, but due to his knowledge, experience, and manner I hired him on the spot. He offered options for the scope and therefore cost of the project. Was honest about when work could be completed (only a week later), kept in touch, and completed work within the timeframe. He was thorough, detail-oriented, and efficient. Checked in with me at each stage. Completed work is exactly what was needed and more with his guidance. Did another small job in my home when I just asked for some advice about it Sent me pictures after work was completed of every stage for my records. Would totally hire Jose again and am recommending him to friends. Given how he was on this small job I believe he would be an excellent choice for larger jobs!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

01/21/2020

Jose was incredibly responsive and kept us updated all the time. He works was beyond great. Can't even tell a huge piece was removed. Great job and thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install insulation, vapor barrier and large piece of drywall. Texture wall to blend with old wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

11/20/2019

Jose did a great job drywall patching and painting our kitchen and back porch. We had removed a wood burning stove and some skylights which left some tricky ceiling structures in their place. A few other drywallers gave us higher estimates and seemed to be intimidated by these structures but Jose’s “can do” attitude impressed us and the end result was a flawless ceiling that looks perfect! We woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Drywall

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/20/2019

Very professional and fast. The work was excellent. Also told me I bought the wrong drywall and told me what exact drywall I need which was great. Would definitely use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

10/20/2019

Jose did an excellent job with the drywall in our 3 car garage walls and ceiling. He and his crew were very professional and did "A" quality work. We went with an interior quality finish even though its the garage and cannot see any lines at all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall the garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2019

Photo for Guzman Drywall - 95th Street, Racine, WI - 38183106

06/07/2019

Excellant. I had no previous experience with this kind of project. His initial review and explaination of the project gave me all the confidence I needed to hire him on the spot. With the project now completed, my instincts proved right .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair water damage to drywall ceiling and repair bad seam on closet wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

06/07/2019

José, was awesome! He did an amazing job and was extremely fast!! He dies quality work and not to mention his price but it blew every other quote out if the water. Great person to work with and very easy to get along. Would definitely hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete basement drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

03/15/2019

Jose Guzman....outstanding job with drywall ! I’m a weekend warrior when it comes to home improvement projects. Several months ago I took on the project to build a rec room in our basement. I had a few friends that helped out with the framing and electrical. I respectively took on the task of hanging the drywall with my sons...it was a great farther and son bonding time. Then it came time to tape ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and mudding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

01/13/2019

Guzman Drywall was great right from the start. I received a quick reply to my quote request on the weekend, and my project was done the very next day. He was on-time, friendly, and professional. The work was of high quality, and he left no mess; I couldn't even tell that sanding was done, as there was no sign of any dust. I would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2019

Drywall repairs, drywall hanging and painting any size jobs are welcome.

Visa