First Call Heating & Cooling, Inc.

A67 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4603 Durand Ave

Racine, WI 53405

First Call Heating & Cooling, Inc., is a WI Heating, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Geothermal Heat Pump, and furnace repair, service, replacement and maintenance Company located in Racine County,WI. First Call Heating & Cooling, Inc. employs only the best technicians for, air conditioner repairs and, furnace repairs as well as all air conditioner replacements, furnace replacements and boiler replacements in Racine, WI, Kenosha, WI, Sturtevant, WI, and Franksville, WI....

hvac repair (67)air duct cleaning (6)gas leak repair (1)

02/21/2020

Great! The professionals really knew. what they were doing.kk

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They didn’t do the work I needed done, so they referred me uto someone else.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate all reviews but the best ones are from happy clients! Julie

02/18/2020

Our tech was Mack, he checked out the pump and it was working. He then noticed a hose had shrunk over the years and the water wasn't going into the tank. He replaced the hose and also checked the filter (which was filthy). He could have just replaced the pump and charged us. Very honest and saved us money by just replacing the hose. He was very friendly and explained everything he was doing each s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Humidifier was overflowing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We love reviews of all kinds but this type is definitely the best. We pride ourselves on honesty, integrity and fair pricing and it sounds like we hit the mark on all three. We look forward to serving all of your home comfort needs in the future. Julie Venn

01/06/2019

The office called back promptly and gave me an estimate based on my furnace model that turned out to be very accurate. The technician arrived 30 minutes before the appointed time and finished in a timely fashion. I had been told to expect an on-the-way text or call but that did not occur. He walked me through the work done, the warranty terms and he had a few suggestions for ongoing maintenance. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Inducer Motor Assembly on Carrier Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

12/17/2018

They were so responsive and attentive. Andrew our service tech was phenomenal. Brian our sales rep was so helpful and accommodating. The staff was very caring -even dropped off heaters for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call that led to a new furnace installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. It is wonderful to hear that you are happy with the experience provided. We pride ourselves on superb service and it is very rewarding when we get feedback that we have achieved the goal. We look forward to servicing your heating and cooling system for many years to come. Julie Venn

11/02/2018

It was a scheduled PM for the house furnace. The technician showed up right at 4pm, as promised. She did a very professional job. She explained in detail the inspection process and the adjustments she made to the equipment in order to have it ready for winter. Very friendly and courteous. The office staff is very nice as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace PM

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Wonderful to hear about your positive experience. We appreciate all feedback but of course truly love when you have something great to share! Looking forward to continuing to service your family's comfort needs for many years to come. Sincerely, Julie

08/13/2018

Was able to fix right away. Very friendly and knowledgable. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled that we have received an A from you. It is always our goal to offer the best possible service at a fair price. Best, Julie

08/10/2018

I had an estimate scheduled for 7/12. I get a call a few days before stating that the estimator did not want to drive out to my place so an employee that lives nearby will come out and get the info for the estimator. He had good ideas and I was looking forward to receiving the estimate. I have called several times asking when the estimate will be ready and was promised each time that it would be r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

02/22/2018

Arrived on time, friendly, knowledgeable and informative regarding service performed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly appreciate all feedback but it especially nice when we have done a great job. Julie

11/04/2017

Exvellent Service,Friendly technicians, and reasonable rates

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up of Furnace and Central Air Units

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete a review. So happy to hear you are pleased with the service! Thank you, Julie
C

10/11/2017

Had a appointment scheduled for 11-12 p.m. Someone called in the morning and changed the time to 9:30 to 10:30. The work was performed by a apprentice and later checked by the senior service tech. When finished they told my husband what was owed and he wrote them a check for the amount of $253.24. After they left I asked my husband where is the receipt? So I emailed the company to tell them a rece...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning unit was not starting. Capacitor was installed

COST $253.24

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry you were not happy with the service you received from us. I agree with your perspective as I too would be upset if I did not get a receipt. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as it offers us a chance to learn and make changes to improve customer service. I will email your paid invoice right away, if you wish to discuss this any furt...

Air Conditioning Repair, Furnace Repair, Geothermal, Heat Pump Repair, Preventative maintenance program. Installation of furnaces, central air conditioners, heat pumps, geothermal heating systems and indoor air quality products.

NA

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express