Schwartz Siding & Roofing Inc

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since May 2011

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Advantage Exteriors LLC

Advantage Exteriors LLC is a premier contracting company that specializes in everything exterior while striving to ensure customer satisfaction on every job. You deal directly with the owner himself and will see your project from beginning to end. When it comes to competitive pricing, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent customer service, you will be hard pressed to find another company to outdo us. If you are looking an affordable company you can trust, call Advantage Exteriors LLC. If you have any questions or would like a free estimate, please feel free to give us a call. Our friendly and professional staff is here to assist you. We look forward to tackling your next exterior project. We want to earn your business and add you to our long list of satisfied customers.

03/14/2015

On Sunday 3/8 our roof was leaking everywhere!  Front room, bedroom and kitchen.  We had every towel and canning jar set out to catch all the water.  I signed onto Angies List because we did not know of any local roofers personally and figured that this would be the way to go.  After reading all the great reviews and the trip between Pulaski & Shawano was not really that far, maybe a 30-45 minute ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely nothing!

04/10/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. (Jack) Schwartz came out and looked at our roofing issues the day after I had called. He was able to diagnose the problems and the solutions immediately needed to correct the problems. We had a reroof done less than a year ago by a different contractor. I asked Jack to come out and give me independent opinion on what he thought was wrong after 2 other roofing professionals had done the same. The others did not know what was causing the problems. Jack review the problems with me so that I understood what materials and services to ask for so that I would be prepared when dealing with the original roofing contractor and material providers. Obviously I wished I had used Schwartz Roofing and Siding for the original reroof. I will use them next time for any future remodeling, siding, and roofing projects because Jack is experienced, keeps current with technology, took the time to educate me, and did not bad-mouth the other contractor when it would have easy for him to do so.

09/30/2011

They gave me the estimate about a month ago. They were fairly responsive because I had called some other people and they never showed up or never called me back. It's a very small repair so they are trying to fit it in between their bigger jobs because we have lots of storm damage in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Schwartz Siding & Roofing Inc gave me an estimate to replace the plumbing vent flashing.

05/18/2011

excellent. Chris and Christian kept me informed of their progress and what was happening as it was happening. highly recommended. attention to detail and genuinely care about the quality of their work. the owner of the company was here several times to gauge the progress and quality of the work as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
there was an apartment fire next door which melted our siding. they resided the entire house, wrapped the doors and windows.

CATEGORY roofing, siding