America's Best Remodeling

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2014

B Rated | 4 Reviews

America's Best Remodeling is an insurance-approved general contractor specializing in storm damage restoration. We are preferred contractor of many insurance companies and are certified installers with CertainTeed, GAF and Owens-Corning, having completed extensive training on exterior installation products and damage inspection. Additional e-mail: info@americasbestremodelingnet...

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Milwaukee

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Milwaukee! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

09/28/2016

Project started just before winter and ended the beginning of Dec. 2015.  We had a host of complaints that some work was done very poorly.  After sending pictures and speaking with the owner they agreed to come back in Spring and make right things that were not done completely.  He was true to his word, even though they had been paid the whole contract, he sent out an expert and laborer and in two...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof, siding, and tore our gutters.  The gutters where torn off and thrown in a pile.  I cleaned them up to be put back up after the siding was finished.  We did not agree to new gutters.  They also tore off the gutter guards and tried to replace them with inexpensive and unsatisfactory materials.  I asked the gentleman doing the work to get off the roof,  I called his boss at America's Best and told him it was unacceptable.  We removed that part of the project from the contract and billing.

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding

02/08/2016

CATEGORY roofing

C

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they are storm chasers. we had hail damage in aug, needed roof, siding and gutters. since they were doing all that, I also had some windows replaced/installed, and soffits, fascia and Windows wrapped. this was my cost. workmanship not necessarily outstanding . ....got what I paid for.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,windows

11/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
America's Best Remodeling came to my home dressed in nice ABR uniforms, drove a nice ABR painted truck, and went up on my roof and found hail damage. Used a computer video to show me damage. I contacted my insurance carrier and they agreed with ABR, sent me a check for 1/2 of repair costs. Work was done. I received 2nd check. There were some discrepancies in the work that were taken care of without further insurance company involvement. I would give ABR an A rating, however, ABR is only as good as the contractor they sub-contract (Craftsman-Lexington, not related to Sears). In central KY that sub-contractor was a D or F rating. But ABR worked with me and everything was resolved to my satisfaction.

CATEGORY roofing