Four Season Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since September 2009

Four Seasons & Cooling, Inc. has over 50 years of experience in the heating, cooling and indoor air quality fields. As an authorized dealer of Heil heating and cooling products, and Armstrong Air heating and cooling products and representative of Broan Guardian and Aprilaire Indoor Air Quality systems, we have the experience, knowledge, and products to provide your home with a quality indoor comfort system. Your home will be comfortable and energy-efficient, no matter the temperature outside. Call (608) 835-3135 / email 4seasonshvac@frontier.com...

02/09/2018

Excellent work. I have complete confidence in Matt's competency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt was punctual, professional and extremely helpful when performing my furnace tune-up. He explained what he was doing as he performed tests, etc. and found a small leak in a pipe. Because of the leak he said I should get carbon monoxide monitors and the best were the kind that plug into the wall. He found that my furnace, though old, was performing at 94.6 efficiency so whenever there was a problem in the future fix the furnace instead of getting a new one. So from now on I will use him as my furnace tech.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the kind words. All our technicians are a lot like Matt - punctual, professional, courteous and helpful. Unfortunately, we do not have a technician named Matt. We agree with the handling of your call and would have followed the same procedures. We hope you will give us an opportunity the next time you need maintenance or service.

06/15/2017

We’ve used Four Seasons for 17 years. I’ve used them on jobs, I do general contracting. I’m an interior designer, I do whole home makeovers, I design plans. I have used them for my own home, I’ve used them for client’s homes. I have recommended them to neighbors. They are excellent, reasonable, helpful. They are a local family business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service our furnace and our air conditioner every year, fall and spring. They do full service on my furnace, they gave me a Hepa filter. I bought a special filter.

08/02/2013

Coming up with a way to add a much needed but difficult to do supply duct and return duct, and redesigning the attic supply distribution duct required some creative problem solving. Terry was definitely up to the task and did a great job in all areas. Larry, Terry, Lee and Sheri were all good to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced/upgraded 20 year old AC and Furnace, reconfigured the supply distribution duct in the attic, installed a new return air in upstairs hallway, a new supply air in the lower entry level, a new humidifier control with outdoor air sensor, and new supply air flex ducts in attic.

08/01/2012

This is a family owned business that is currently run by brothers Larry and Terry. We chose them because they were locally owned and family run. They provide 24 hour service and that was important to us because we go south every winter and need to be sure there is someone who will be responsible for our heating system when we are not here. On the very first appointment both brothers showed up to t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have done a complete gut renovation of our home and replaced the heating and a/c system along with all new duct work. A high efficiency Heil furnace that was eligible for the largest rebate was installed.

02/28/2012

Their price was very competitive. They came and did the job on time. There was excessive noise when they were done. They came the next day and repaired it. I am very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new furnace and air conditioner and humidifier installed. They also service it every year.

Installation & Service