RION,LLC

• 1310507
  • Trade License Locale
  • wisconsin
  • Trade License Authority
  • wisconsin dept of safety and Professional services
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20170129

N9317 brownst

Oconomowoc, WI 53066

RION,LLC is a four man team. Together we have over 45 years experience in the waterproofing industry. This means the problem your having is most likely something we have seen and remedied over and over....

egress window (7)basement waterproofing (4)basement remodeling (2)foundation repair (2)

05/09/2019

Great job. Answered all of my questions at time of quote. Completed installation in one day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress window for basement bedroom

01/17/2019

They did a great job! They were very careful about not tracking in dirt and cleaning up when they were finished. The workers were very professional and friendly. They even came back on Saturday morning to finish up. They were very responsive to all my questions... very easy to work with from start to finish!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added two egress windows in the basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

12/07/2017

Everything from the bid to the project was done quickly and efficiently and they thoroughly cleaned up during and after the project completion. Very professional and a beautiful job well done. Our inspector even commented on the quality work. Thank you!!! Friendly, Efficient, Detail-oriented, QUALITY!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an egress window but weren't exactly sure what we wanted. They were patient w/ us and gave pictures of previous projects to give us ideas. We even changed it a little and Ryan was so easy to work with.

CATEGORY egress windows,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

11/27/2017

95% complete in less than a day Job went smoothly. Only two things that could have been done better. 1) they set up ventilation to keep the fumes from the concrete saw out of the house. This did not work. The fumes were very noticeable inside the home while they were working. And the basement smelled of 2-cycle fuel for about 3 weeks. 2) where the cut out existing drywall; the cuts in the studs we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress window installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

11/11/2017

The crew was very efficient and pleasant to work with. The owner provided very thorough and detailed explanations of the work needed and the procedures needed to perform the project. Work began on the day planned and was completed within 4 days, as expected. I would recommend this company for any similar work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FOUNDATION WAS EXCAVATED, STEEL BEAMS INSTALLED IN BASEMENT INTERIOR, EXTERIOR WALL TARRED AND VAPOR MEMBRANE WAS INSTALLED, ROCK INSTALLED TO REFILL EXCAVATION SITE AND TOPSOIL ADDED ON TOP.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2017

10/22/2017

I have nothing but positive comments to say about Ryan and his crew that put in our egress window. They were extremely thorough, answered all of our questions during the process and were easy to work with. They cleaned up the yard and house after installation. Would use again for another window or basement related issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress Window

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017

Thanks For your review, Enjoy your new Egress window

07/19/2017

Great work providing beam reinforcement to a wall in my house! Ryan, the owner, was quick in responding to my questions and was able to do the work within a week of the estimate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement wall reinforcement

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2017

07/05/2017

Ryan was awesome. Provided a quick competitive quote and was very responsive. He was very flexible and kept me well informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-do Drain Tile in basement. Put 3 braces on one basement wall.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

05/26/2017

I was very impressed with the responsiveness from this company. They are fast with responding and answered all of my questions. The window is beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. I called numerous companies for quotes and nobody returned my call, these guys came out same day and gave me a quote. The guys cleaned up after the job and were very friendly and professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress window

CATEGORY egress windows,basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

04/06/2017

This was 1 of the best service experiences I have had in a LONG time! Ryan came out to look at my situation of water in my family room in the basement. I told him my concerns & showed him what was already done ( drain tile test thing - mud caked in 1 hole, clean in the other), no water in the sump pump crock etc. He then walked around inside and out looking and explaining as he went around. Answer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water coming into my basement.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

Photo for RION,LLC - N9317 brownst, Oconomowoc, WI - 34754579

Residential / Commercial waterproofing, Injection waterproofing, foundation stabilization, Egress Window installation, Basement restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available