Lake Country Doors

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

326 S. Silver Lake St.

Oconomowoc, WI 53066

We are a 24 hr service door company covering waukesha to madison and fon du lac to beloit. We are family owned and operated and have total of four employee's. No trip charges within 45miles of oconomowoc then a $20 charge for areas past. Our service rate is $55.00/hr plus parts on repair. Free estimate on new installations. 5% off to angies list consumers. https://www.lakecountrygaragedoors.com/...

Garage Doors (7)Doors (5)

01/26/2020

Ben was a true professional. Polite, on time, respectful and incredible work ethic. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

01/23/2020

On Sun evening 10/19/20 I searched Angie's List and picked Lake Country Doors. I was immediately contacted by Lake Country and told a repairman would be out next morning. 8:15 Mon morning, a crew of two arrived and wasted no time in getting the job done. The crew of was very professional. Cost was $70 which was fair. 10 degrees in an unheated garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loose cable drum; sagging and jammed door. Cars trapped in garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear about your experience. Here at Lake Country Doors we strive to provide the best quality with the unmatched customer service. Thank you for choosing to work with us.

01/17/2020

From start to finish the work was performed in a timely manner, and surpassed my expectations. Ben and Elizabeth also checked the function of my other garage door as a courtesy while they were on site. Ben lubricated the springs and bearing joints of both garage doors and left me the spray can of lubricant to use every six months as a bonus. I was so impressed with the thoughtfulness and professio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to leave this. I am so glad to hear what a great experience you had. I’m also excited to hear that our employees our carrying through the same values that we want to give to our customers.

10/17/2019

On time, very courteous and professional. He got the repair done in a timely fashion and walked me through everything he did. He also made sure I had no questions or concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

10/17/2019

On time.. Quick.. Freindly... Responded first and fast.. Reasonable price...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

10/15/2019

Ben, and Paul with Lake Country Doors were great to work with. Punctual, and very professional. They offer quality products, and great service. They even hauled away all the old parts for disposal. Be sure to ask about their smart garage door opener. I would definitely recommend/rehire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener replacement, and garage door spring replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

10/14/2019

Went very well. Technician showed up to my house a little before the set time. Took care of my issue quickly and accurately. Very pleased with the service I received and the price that I paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door serviced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

10/14/2019

Very professional and quick response time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener repair.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

10/14/2019

It went very well showed up on time did great work and was upfront about issues that my come up during service i would recommend ben and his crew again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my Garage door springs changed out

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Overhead Garage door installation and repair,installation and service of entry and storm doors, tree trimming and removal, installation of glass block windows, snow removal,and installation and repair of commercial rolling steel doors, overhead doors, high speed roll doors, fire doors and entry doors. We offer 24hr emergency service normal hours mon-fri 7:30am-6:00 pm Sat 7am-noon sun closed

Not Applicable