TILE TIM Contracting

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2005

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES....

TILE TIM Contracting

01/05/2016

Incredibly prompt with excellent follow-up.  Tim was helpful in recommending alternative designs and talking through the process. He was on time, on budget, and the results are wonderful.  I would use him again - and that is the highest recommendation that I give.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a backsplash installed in our kitchen. We had completed a kitchen refresh and the backsplash was the last item that needed to be completed.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/06/2015

I met with Tim for over an hour on 10/26 and he offered a number of ideas (after repeatedly telling me how shoddy wisconsin contractors are and how outdated all wisconsinites are in their tastes as he knows he is from california)  He came back on 11/3 and I spend another hour plus with him as he did his measurements.  I was promised an estimate by 11/8. I followed on 11/20 and asked status - he re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showed up for two appointments

CATEGORY ceramic tile

04/03/2015

If you want a job done right/correctly the first time, call Tim.  He listened to me and provided necessary guidance in areas where I had no expertise.  His proposal/quote was accurate and very fair.  His scheduling was spot on and efficient.  And he will put in the extra effort to maintain the schedule and cost.  When it comes to the selection and installation of stone and/or tile Tim is second to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Travertine stone shower and bathroom floor.  Subcontracted plumbing, electrical and drywall work.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,pavers, gravel

02/11/2015

Great Job! Tim was always here on time, worked late, job was completed within time quoted. The floors look great. We would deffinately hire Tim again for any future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed woodgrain tile flooring in hallway and room.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,hardwood floor repair

01/10/2014

We had to have some tiles installed for us around the whirlpool tub that had to be repaired.  He did an excellent/superb job.  You can't even tell it was repaired.  He does not normally do work like this.  The house was brand new - BRAND NEW.  And the builder had gone under.  He was recommended to us through family and he is THE BEST!.  Wish he would have done ALL our tile in our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed some tiles for us

CATEGORY ceramic tile

COMPLETE KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING, INSTALL TILE, STONE & HARDWOOD FLOORING, SHOWERS, TUB SURROUNDS, COUNTERTOPS, BACKSPLASHES & FLOORS.

RE-GROUTING & TILE REPAIRS, SANDING, REFINISHING & REPAIRS.