R H Heating & Air Conditioning LLC, & Electrical

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since May 2003

heating and cooling work sinse 1973 and now electrical work, we have 4 employees, we only subcontract work for geothermal heating & cooling, we have a license for hvac and electrician for the state of wisconsin, or service calls usually start at $95 and that includes the trip and the 1st hour under normal circumstances, $85 for furnace cleanings and only parts are extra, will give $10 off service call for mentioning angies list and $100 off furnace or airconditioner for mentioning angies list. We are family owded sinse 1973 still on 2nd generation with only family members working for the company....

Comfort Systems of Racine

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey.

06/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had problems with our Central Air not working. R & H came out the next day and fixed the problem in short time.Their price was very fair and we were quite happy with the quality of their workmanship.

05/29/2013

They are super people. They came over one time and he spends like 45 minutes there fixing this furnace before he replaced it and he didn't charge that is above and beyond. I would absolutely use them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used R H Heating & Air Conditioning LLC, & Electrical about two years ago. They put in central air conditioner for us and furnace replacement.

04/20/2013

gas

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very pleased with the service from RH Heating and A/C.  I had two other quotes for conversion from oil heat to gas and the install of a new A/C.  RH quote was a bit lower than the other's. I chose RH since they were a local company and I had a good interaction with both Roger and Fred.  Once WE Energies was able to run the gas line to the home they were here the in two days to do the install.  The work went smoothly and they also removed the oil tank from the basement. They also filled out the paperwork for the rebate with Focus on Energy for me.  Very satisfied with the work performed.

08/17/2010

They did a workman like job and they were okay. The system worked and I was happy with it when they put it in. They did pretty well. I don't remember what the service cost. They are young guys. Roger, the dad, started the business. His son Freddie has taken it over. Since Freddie is very sharp, he studies it. I don't know if the business is run the way the dad ran it. The dad is still involved in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used R H Heating & Air Conditioning at least five years ago or maybe more. They replaced the furnace and air-conditioning system for me.

04/09/2010

We got quotes from several companies and decided to go with RH cause they had one of the best overall deals and Fred made us feel at ease. He kept us updated on the progress and made sure we understood everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a new furnace and air put in.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnace install and serviceand cleaning, Air Conditioning install and service and cleaning, Boiler install and service and cleaning, All Electrical work- house mains and ceiling fans ect..., geothermal heating and air conditioning,