Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Milwaukee

B111 REVIEWS

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since May 2000

16560 West Glendale Dr

New Berlin, WI 53151

Theres never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Milwaukee! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your homes exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

window replacement (93)door installation (18)sunroom and patio (13)siding (10)roofing (3)deck building (3)blind cleaning (1)carpet cleaning (1)

09/03/2019

The installation went fine. Arrived in the time frame. Although the price was a bit high. Windows look nice. Areas were clean when they left. They failed to drop off the trim (that was to used around the windows) so we could paint or stain them. The way it is now the trim stands out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

08/29/2019

It was pretty negative. They damaged my floors. They promised to fix it and but they never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a window installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

08/29/2019

It was fine. They cleaned up after they left. They were very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed some windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

08/23/2019

It took much longer that I was told. I was told it would be a month or at the most 6 weeks. It took over that, 8 weeks, to complete the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

08/23/2019

My windows were installed last summer with no kind of sealant around them to prevent draft. This winter I had frost building up on my drywall around the trim board. I called and explained exactly what was missing only to have a service tech show up and shake his head in disbelief over how poor of an install job was done. Being that he had no supplies with him at the time, nothing was done, which w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

08/23/2019

Everything went smoothly. Work was very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/23/2019

Great service , very professional staff

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

08/23/2019

Our sale person was courteous and listened closely to what we wanted. The windows were delivered and installed on time. They look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

08/23/2019

Champion originally installed a few of my windows 10 years ago and I was pleased with the work. I had a fire in 2018 and had to have all my windows replaced. The contractor tried to duplicate what Champion had done to no avail. I contacted Champion and the representative, Jennifer Bell, came to my home and gave me a quote. She was professional, personable, funny, and honest. I truly appreciated he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

12/21/2017

On instillation day, I walked out into the sunroom and noticed a lemon sized hole in the bottom outside pane, a starburst fracture at the top and a crack connecting the 2 areas. The installers offered no apologies---only said "I called my boss and took a picture---a new one is ordered---the other installer said it would take a week. The week was changed to a few weeks by the New Berlin office. Wee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 4 large (4'X6') windows replaced and top peak siding replaced on my Florida sunroom (the bottom is brick and the peak was not that large of an area). The salesperson was not the greatest but I still went with Champion as I had used them before.

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

Energy Efficient Replacement Windows, Sunrooms, Patio Rooms, Vinyl Siding, Entry Doors & Roofing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing