Klassy Kleaners

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

788 medina dr

Mukwonago, WI 53149

For over 18 years, Klassy Kleaners has provided low cost, high quality residential cleaning service to homes in Racine County, Parts of Waukesha County, Parts of Walworth County and Kenosha county. Whether you are looking for a regular bi-weekly cleanings, monthly, or just want to make the house look nice for a special occasion, or holiday. From your kitchen to living room, dinning room, rec room, bathrooms, laundry room, bedrooms, and any other room needing to be deep cleaned. All floors are done by hand and all chemicals are provided. You can trust Klassy Kleaners team for any job. (Carpet Cleaning can also be done). Get $20 off your cleaning, for every account referred to Klassy Kleaners. Our goal is to receive all A's and satisfy all of our clients. If we have not met your standards please contact us so we can improve your experience. I am very honored to be an A rated service provider to Angie's List Members....

House Cleaning (499)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (36)Window Cleaning (14)Carpet Cleaning (12)Animal & House Sitting (3)

11/28/2019

Ashlee is super easy to work with- very responsive and flexible whenever I need to change the scheduled cleaning. The team does a good, thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2019

11/01/2019

Excellent. 7 satisfied renters, 4 on same day arrival and departure

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning for a Vrbo rental

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

10/31/2019

Ashlee is friendly, responsive to concerns and works to meet my needs. The cleaning is done quickly and thoroughly, The ladies take direction easily and are friendly and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

10/31/2019

It went great and the seller was extremely happy !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new listing that needed to be cleaned prior to putting on the market.

10/31/2019

Great. I appreciate the communication and responsiveness of Klassy Kleaners. I love coming home after they have cleaned my house😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

10/31/2019

Classy cleaners has done a wonderful job keeping our home clean. They are very reliable and friendly. They also have been wonderful with our pets .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/29/2019

Excellent work, the crew is hard working and conscientious. Always on time and they text me the night before to remind me of my appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning. floor scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting.

CATEGORY house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/29/2019

Overall, the crew did a good job after some guidance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

10/29/2019

Klassy Kleaners has cleaned my home for many years. I have always been more than pleased with their work and highly recommend Klassy Kleaners for cleaning services. **Ashlee and her crews are pet friendly **

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Ckeaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/29/2019

I was very happy with this service. The floors look great, the dust is gone, and there was a lot, garbage can emptied, and the kitchen cupboard doors were cleaned. I would suggest Ashley and crew to anyone looking for a clean home with no hassles. They brought their own supplies, and got right to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning, floors, dusting, washing cupboard doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

We offer high quality deep home cleaning. From bathrooms, kitchens, dusting, vacuuming, and all floors done by hand. We are here to make you happy.

Not Applicable