Mineral Point Family Dentistry

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Mineral Point Family Dentistry is your #1 choice when looking for a dentist in Mineral Point, Wisconsin. Our office is dedicated to your entire family`s dental care, offering a warm and welcoming environment for children and adults alike. We will do everything possible to make your visits comfortable for your family, and will strive to complete your treatments efficiently and as quickly as possible. We look forward to welcoming you into our dental family. We believe that making your smile the best it can be will go a long way in improving your quality of life. We offer the most current technologies in cosmetic dentistry to create a dazzling smile that you will be proud to show. A beautiful smile builds confidence; and healthy teeth and gums improve your overall health. It is our goal to be your partner in achieving both!...

05/13/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We we very pleased with how the visit went.

03/08/2012

They were great.  He uses anesthesia which was the best thing.  When I go in for a cleaning he will use anesthesia which not too many will do that. They do that very well.  I will absolutely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Mineral Point Family Dentistry for general dentistry.  I last visited them a few weeks ago.

D

04/13/2010

Dr. Podruch botched up a cavity filling last year, so I had to have it re-drilled and filled. He does not respect my requests to eliminate routine x-ray exams despite the fact that I haven't had a cavity in over 40 years. The last time I protested, he "found" a cavity, but I couldn't see it on the x-ray. I go to his clinic because of the excellent periodontal care I receive from the hygienist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Periodontal care, cavity filling

CATEGORY dentists

Complete Family Care Teeth Whitening Dental Implants Sedation Dentistry Crowns and Bridges Digital X-Rays Same Day Emergency Care Gentle Cleanings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available