STANO LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since May 2000

B Rated | 41 Reviews

70 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, PICK UP AND DELIVERY SERVICES AVAIL....

Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp

Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp. is a full service landscape irrigation contractor providing expert design, construction and maintenance exclusively for residential and commercial systems serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin.

06/09/2014

This was the most miserable and disappointing experience with a landscaping company we have ever experienced. The landscaper lacked vision and design aesthetic. What was finally decided upon and agreed upon, was not the finished product. There were specific requests for plans to be used and not to be used and the landscaper did not comply with such requests. Once everything was in the ground, we l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Met with us to discuss landscaping plans for two distinct areas in our yard. One back yard and one side yard entrance. The provider drew up plans and executed landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper

08/20/2012

With a single phone call, I was given a fair estimate to seed my newly prepared front yard. The crew came out when they said they would and applied the seed laying down a mat to protect the new seed. They were very professional and cleaned up everything when they were finished. The seed came up very well. A return visit was made and the small areas that didn't take were reseeded. I now have a very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied seed for a new lawn. Covered the new seed with a straw mat for protection.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/16/2012

Overall I'm very satisfied with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Stano Landscaping Inc for landscaping services. I have an annual contract with them and they come out five times a year.

CATEGORY landscaper

03/31/2012

We're sure Stano's will provide competent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We will use Stano's to weed and feed our lawn in 2012. We used Stano's satisfactorily over several years, but last year we switched to another provider to see if there was any difference between them. Although we were not unhappy with our 2011 provider, we decided to use Stano's again based on our previous experience with them.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

11/28/2011

The overall experience! I have used them in the past and they always do good work. They always clean up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They buried a water line in our backyard.

CATEGORY drain pipe

LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION. SEEDING, SODDING, FENCES, DECKS, RETAINING WALLS, LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT, MOWING, WEED CONTROL, FERTILIZATION, INSECT & PEST CONTROL, AERATION- SNOW REMOVALS AND SALTING SERVICE COMMERCIAL ONLY

RESIDENTIAL SNOW REMOVAL