Milwaukee Windows

A 63 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2015

PO Box 638

Milwaukee, WI 53201

No pressure sales because we know our product and pricing are better than the competition. In addition to our goal of a quality product and competitive pricing, Milwaukee Windows is also able to get you the windows within a short period of time (7-14 days). Milwaukee Windows began as the owner was searching for a quality window manufacturer for his investment properties. Although the big box stores had standard size windows at a reasonable price (for the quality level supplied), custom sizes were cost prohibitive and took a long time to get once ordered. In addition, there wasn't much selection if you wanted a higher quality product. Other window retailers were expensive and slow. After researching different windows and finding a high quality one he liked, he decided to go directly to the manufacturer and negotiate pricing since he had such a high volume of windows he would be ordering. Over the years, friends, fellow investors and contractors began requesting orders. As a result, Milwaukee Windows came to existence....

window (63)door (4)

01/03/2021

From quote to installation very professional and fast. Very happy with outstanding service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Thank you for the kind review. I’m glad we met your expectations and enjoyed working with you!

10/19/2020

It went extremely well! The windows are fantastic and look amazing. We went with vinyl windows with a wood grain interior and it looks very nice. The pricing was very fair as well. We got 3 other quotes and I'm very happy to have went with Milwaukee Windows. Ihsan is very nice to work with. He didn't try to up-sell us and he also had some good ideas for small changes we hadn't thought of, but we'r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
19 Windows Replaced (including 3 picture windows)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you and your family. Congratulations on the new member of the family btw!

09/13/2020

Everything went very smoothly. I needed a new bathroom window and Ihsan came out to get the measurements. He emailed me the invoice and ordered the window. He was great about working with my schedule as I was also having some roofing work done and needed the window installed to coincide with the roofing schedule. The guys removed my old window and installed the new one quickly and smoothly. They a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window install

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

It was a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]!

07/18/2020

Excellent. Ishan Atta and his crew did a great job. Arrived on time, did a professional job, pointed out anything unexpected they found (we have a 1927 house), were very considerate (my husband had just come home from major surgery), cleaned up thoroughly. They had also put new windows in my daughter's home several years ago so I knew what a great job they would do. Would definitely recommend them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing work for you!

07/17/2020

I highly recommend Milwaukee Windows! We had them take a look at replacing our egress window and after we got our quote we decided to have more of our old windows replaced. Great prices! The windows were ordered and installed quickly. The installers were friendly, hard workers, and cleaned up after their work. I highly recommend this company!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress window as well as other windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you.

07/11/2020

It went great! Ihsan and crew did an awesome job. Polite clean courteous guys. High quality windows without a high price, very affordable compared to the 4 other quotes I received. The window installation on our house is a little different than your average install and Ishan was the only contractor willing to take the time to install the windows the way we wanted without charging a fortune. Top no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and an entry door

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed]!

07/08/2020

These guys are great! I originally hired them to replace a bathroom window but ended up hiring them to replace several windows, including some weird smaller ones in a back hall. Guys were on time, cleaned up afterwards and did an amazing job. Windows are excellent quality and I can feel the difference of having newer windows, especially in the winter. I highly reccommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced several windows with high efficiency

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

07/06/2020

Excellent, Best job for the money! Will hire again, professional, punctual, best prices!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window installation

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

06/08/2020

Love the windows and he was knowledgeable, courteous, and did a wonderful job. Would recommend him to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/01/2019

Ihsan, was amazing to work with. The work was done in a timely manner at a very reasonable price. I had 19 windows installed over 2.5 days and things went seamlessly. There were a few unexpected findings that arose when removing the old windows, but Ihsan explained the issue, suggested remedies and got on with business. Its not just about the install, its about the entire experience and they were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you!

We are a premium wholesaler of vinyl and aluminum windows (and vinyl patio doors). We offer all styles of windows with a vast selection of colors and options to choose from. For quality and price, we are The Clear Choice.

What we don't offer is pressure sales! We know our prices are great and stand behind our product. We don't bother you with the pressure sales. Other than answering any questions you may have, we just measure and give you a price. That simple.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express