Hershey, Dr. Jonathan

Angie's List since June 2012

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
referral by ophthamologist. Appt went well.

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was treated for eye changes related to diabetes. I had to go to the St Luke's location as that is where the equipment is located. They have an incredibly organized system where the patient goes through different exams, photographs of inside the eye etc. but it moves very quickly. I was impressed with their staff. |Everyone seems focused on explaining the process and that you are comfortable.

06/19/2012

I am confident that the dr. Is taking thorough care of my eyes to prevent future problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred to dr Hershey after I had been examined fo diabetic retinopathy. He was also to become my regular eye Dr. As the prior Dr Had retired. I thought that he took the time to answer questions and explain the process. He followed up several times to make sure that the situation with my eyes was on the right track. He listened and was encouraging.

05/30/2012

He is with Retina and Vitreous Consultants. I will be seeing him again in three weeks times. He is very professional and extremely thorough. He is very caring. I've been having deep vessel breaks in my eye and that is his specialty. He had to do laser surgery to repair that. He goes to office to office so I couldn't get him when I want.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Hershey is my ophthalmologist. I've been seeing him from December of 2011.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

Fluorescein Angiography, Optical Coherence Tomography, Fundus Photography, Ultrasonography, Electroretinography/Electrooculography, Intravitreal Injection of Drug Therapy (Avastin, Lucentis, Macugen, Kenalog, Triesence), Agron/Krypton Laser (Grid, Focal, and PRP Laser), Cryotherapy, PhotoDynamic Laser Therapy with Visudyne.